[Views] Take care while purchasing G Skill memory kits

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Hey,
There have been some issues that are coming to my notice recently where a dealer has been referring to Prime ABGB for RMA, when the reality is that the sold kit was distributed by someone else. Recently, ITDepot has been getting multiple RMA calls for G Skill via flipkart, where they've clearly said that they do not take care of flipkart. I wouldn't be surprised if this takes things to the worse.

I am not saying not to buy G Skill memory kits. All I am saying where to buy it from. Prime ABGB is one of the 2 (I think) importer for G Skill memory kits. If you're purchasing them, get it from Prime ABGB. I doubt they resell it to other dealers. Not many have issues dealing with Prime ABGB's RMA, so stick to it.

You're getting Corsair memory kits. Not sure of ADATA or Kingston, but they're around.

saswat23

Human Spambot
AFAIK Rashi provides service for ADATA and Digicare provides service for Kingston.

BTW isn't the name of the importer mentioned on the pack?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
AFAIK, there are two importers of G.skill, one is primeabgb and other is Tirupathi.
If anyone choose to RMA the product he should go to correct imports.
P.S. what itwares is to do with RMA of gskill products? I don't understand..
(Although I can understand that the situation is highly complicated)

Naxal

Little Kid
There have been some issues that are coming to my notice recently where a dealer has been referring to Prime ABGB for RMA, when the reality is that the sold kit was distributed by someone else. Recently, ITDepot has been getting multiple RMA calls for G Skill via flipkart, where they've clearly said that they do not take care of flipkart. I wouldn't be surprised if this takes things to the worse

I have a G.Skill DDR-III RAM module purchased from Flipkart.com

Its having sticker with following info.

Its imported by Tirupati (kolkata). RAM to be handled by rma@tirupati.net

Top Bottom