tablet under 15k

evilwit

Journeyman
hello!!!!

i need a tablet under 15k.i will use the tablet mainly for surfing internet ,watching hd videos(on youtube as well),listening to music and gaming.i have shortlisted some tablets like nexus 7,samsung galaxy tab 2(dont know if its under my budget),spice stellar mi-1010.i like mi-1010 but low pixel density and lack of accessory availability is stoping me.the same case is with the tab 2 (low pixel density).and if you ask me about the nexus 7,i like it very much,but its not available under my budget that is 15k in india and plus it doesn't support internet dongle and it is also not having a sim card slot.but if u can tell where it is available under 15k in india or how can i import the nexus 7 from abroad it would be great.please tell me is the stelar mi-1010 having enough pixel density or how much pixel density is enough to enjoy hd content?thanks.

tushargupta

Broken In
i own spice mi1010. its awesome. totally worth the money. keep in mind spice is 10" while nexus & tab2 are 7". Spice has got IPS HD display. PPI u can compare with data from net. Watching HD movies on it is fun with high and clear sounding speaker. gaming is crisp and lagfree. MI1010 benchmarks are very high. Havn't yet seen any lag or crash.

tkin

Back to school!!
A. Asus Google Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32 32GB Tablet - Quad-core Tegra 3 Processor | eBay Slap a 7.5% coupon on this, 17.5k, best bet, BUT no warranty.
OR
B. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 - Samsung: Flipkart.com -Eyes closed.

debarshi

Otaku
Go for B eyes closed, you just probably wont get the telephony services, but again who cares, when its a tablet

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
A. Asus Google Nexus 7 ASUS-1B32 32GB Tablet - Quad-core Tegra 3 Processor | eBay Slap a 7.5% coupon on this, 17.5k, best bet, BUT no warranty.
OR
B. Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 P3110 - Samsung: Flipkart.com -Eyes closed.
thank u all for the reply...i appreciate...i own a note 2 also...is it right to buy a tablet or is it just a waste of money?and is there a noticable difference between 5inch and 7inch?or should i go for spice?

tkin

Back to school!!
thank u all for the reply...i appreciate...i own a note 2 also...is it right to buy a tablet or is it just a waste of money?and is there a noticable difference between 5inch and 7inch?or should i go for spice?
No, if you have a note II, go straight for a 9"+ tablet, if you want, 7" is not worth investing, carrying two 5"+ devices will be a pain.

OP
E

evilwit

Journeyman
No, if you have a note II, go straight for a 9"+ tablet, if you want, 7" is not worth investing, carrying two 5"+ devices will be a pain.
thanks for the reply....so should i go for spice mi-1010?will i be able to play full hd videos/movies on the tablet?what about the accessories?as its new in the market, accessories are not available online,so is there any hope to get screen protectors,cases after sometime?

tkin

Back to school!!
thanks for the reply....so should i go for spice mi-1010?will i be able to play full hd videos/movies on the tablet?what about the accessories?as its new in the market, accessories are not available online,so is there any hope to get screen protectors,cases after sometime?
Spice? Are you kidding me? No and hell no, STAY AWAY FROM INDIAN BRANDS, like micromax, spice etc, they sell cheap Chinese rebrands.

debarshi

Otaku
Nah........... Not even HCL....... I was gifted an HCL ME Y2 tablet. Initially, I was excited to get my hands on my first 5"+ device, but it died down quickly. The tablet hangs probably 4 to 6 times every day..........

tushargupta

Broken In
Nah........... Not even HCL....... I was gifted an HCL ME Y2 tablet. Initially, I was excited to get my hands on my first 5"+ device, but it died down quickly. The tablet hangs probably 4 to 6 times every day..........

It must have come with warranty... Did u go to service centre after facing problems in ur device ?

debarshi

Otaku
Yeah, they couldnt help, as the problem was random, and couldnt be replicated before them............. And as I searched on Google, its a common problem many are facing with no fix

Top Bottom