Tablet around 12K advice

Soumik

Padawan
1. Budget 10-15k max
2. Display type and size - 10" preferred, 7" acceptable
3. Form Factor? bar
4. Preferred choice of brand - Not sure if i can get big brands here
5. Preferred input method - touchscreen
6. What camera option you want? Front facing camera must.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android/ Windows ).
8. Preferred connectivity options - Wifi is enough
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)? Skype
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? - Mails, Internet Browsing, Video Chat
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? If there is any easy way to send stuff to India, Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD, Transformer Prime, etc
12. Any other info that you want to share? Color options preferrable, not mandatory. Tablet should not hang up during normal operations or have build quality issues. Should have high enough resolution to make web browsing experience presentable.

mastervk

In the zone
buy Ainol Fire for Rs 11950 ..buy on ebay from ainol india store and use 5%/10% coupon or current gift coupon to receive a gift from ebay..

PS : i have not bought from ainol india so can not guarantee about them.i have ainol aurora and its very good..Ainol fire is next version and based on review its very good..

check the review on net about Ainol Fire..It is 7 inch tablet..

OP
Soumik

Soumik

Padawan
Thanks mastervk. :)

The specs does seem pretty good. Does it have Mali 400 MP4 or MP2? Wiki says 2, and the ebay page says 4. I tend to believe that its MP4, as Wiki might not be 100% correct on these devices. Am also seeing Aurora II. That seems a more bang for buck tablet. Though with lower res(but decent) screen, no BT, MP2 GPU and less battery it reduces the price by a huge %. Have to leave the decision on the receiver of the tablet.
Since you are using Aurora... do you see any build issues, or drawbacks on it?

Correction: Ainol_Direct lists Flame with dual core Mali 400 only.

mastervk

In the zone
i dint see any issue but i generally don't expect much from tablet...It has got IPS screen so reading is a pleasant experience..for few months i used my tablet only as ebook reader..nowadays i am playing games and browsing too..i am using custom rom so sometimes i encounter some issues like slow response to touch..now i am on CM10 and till now its fine.you should see some reviews and existing problems for ainol fire as i think there was some issue with dead pixel etc.It might have gotten fixed by now .

i bought my aurora v3 for about Rs 12000. I am my self tempted to buy Ainol fire at current prize but will wait till December.

Top Bottom