Tabbed browsing in IE 6

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackpearl

The Devil
Download and install Windows Live Toolbar. Open IE6 and you should see the new toolbar.

1.Click on the small arrow beside the Windows logo *help.live.com/resources/targeted/en-IN/Toolbarv3/content/ie_MSN_logo_button.jpg on the toolbar and click Toolbar Options.

2. In the left pane, click Install buttons.

3.In the right pane, locate the Tabbed Browsing button, and then click Download and install.

Now you can enjoy tabbed browsing in IE6 without having to install IE7 or migrating to Opera or Firefox.

Download: *toolbar.msn.com/

K

keves2002

saurabh.sauron said:
i think if u install yahoo toolbar, u automatically get tabbed browsing.

Using yahoo toolbar for a quiet long time & works fine:D

crazy_sumi

Broken In
Umm... I think that that tabbed browsing wont make a difference to IE's surfing experience.
It still sucks as compared to firefox and Opera, and will always suck no matter what the upgrade is.

aditya.shevade

Console Junkie
crazy_sumi said:
Umm... I think that that tabbed browsing wont make a difference to IE's surfing experience.
It still sucks as compared to firefox and Opera, and will always suck no matter what the upgrade is.

Yes, but you must agree, IE7 is way too much better than IE6. And I am experiencing a considerable decrease in the number of times IE has crashed since the update.

Aditya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom