T-mobile Sidekick !

Status
Not open for further replies.

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
Hey ! im gonna get a T-mobile sidekick LX 2009! and i wanted to know if it'll work in india ? with all its features ?
please help me out ppl!
TY in advance! :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
@constantine, you need to get that phone unlocked and that could cost some 500 bucks at the max. Also, you can't do firmware upgrades as they will again lock your phone to T-Mobile USA and render it useless (which means you need to spend another 500 bucks for unlock)

btw, how much are you paying for this?
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
also, checked Sidekick 2009's specs and I am not at all impressed (except for the display's resolution). The OS/inerface looks a bit weird. My pick would be HTC G1 atleast which is not available for some 225$ or HTC Magic or HTC Herofor $350 approx.

Last edited:
OP
constantine

constantine

its quiet...too quiet....
OH ? they unlock sidekicks too in india ?
where man?
where in banglore?

and the problem is my uncle is gettin it for me and if i ask for a HTC hes gonna be like its a business phone and why would i need that . so i thought sidekick meant for teens on the go andd mainly txting so .... yea i know sad it is! wanted to ask for something bigger :(

and could you send me some kinda comparative analysis on the phones you mentioned including the LX . please ! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom