system optimiser

jaykant

Broken In
System optimizer is AN multi-utility software system that's employed by quite one million folks from everywhere the planet. Advanced System Optimizer delivers a comprehensive and effective set of utilities designed to stay your laptop clean, quick and running swimmingly. additionally to optimizing system processes, this laptop system utilities application provides recovery and repair tools, likewise as in depth malware protection.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
i use trial version of Tuneup Utilities whenever i had to reinstall windows. It disables a few unnecessary services and then get rid of the software. OP can try the same.

gameranand

Living to Play
Well you see, you can buy a AIO system optimizer or you can get free softwares which does one specific task and combine some of them to work as AIO. In AIO Tune up is one of the best for sure.
If you go for Free then Ccleaner, Auslogics Disk Defrag, Glary Utilities, Advanced System Care would do the job. :)

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
Don't use any system optimizer..Tinkering with registry is a dangerous thing..This can mess up your OS stability..(I've faced earlier)
Simply use CCleaner to clean your systems junk files..that's enough..

gameranand

Living to Play
Don't use any system optimizer..Tinkering with registry is a dangerous thing..This can mess up your OS stability..(I've faced earlier)
Simply use CCleaner to clean your systems junk files..that's enough..

If you do it correctly then you won'y face any problems at all but if you mess up then sure you would. :p

Top Bottom