Sync Documents... how?

Hey guys,
I want to sync documents of ms word with internet.(so i can access it from anywhere)
I work on MS word 2007 (don't want to upgrade to 365)

Problems is documents are constantly updated, so it make no sense to upload on sites like dropbox.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Why not dropbox?
Dropbox syncs a folder on your desktop constantly with cloud. Any changes you make are automatically synced. If the same dropbox account is setup on another PC or the folder is shared with anyone's else's PC, the documents are updated automatically on other PC too.

OP
abhigeek
Dropbox, has low free space only 2GB.
And google drive will work ? (providing 15 gb )
and how I will work with One Drive?

ankush28

Bazinga
Hey guys,
I want to sync documents of ms word with internet.(so i can access it from anywhere)
I work on MS word 2007 (don't want to upgrade to 365)

Problems is documents are constantly updated, so it make no sense to upload on sites like dropbox.

You can also share that folder... remember the ip address and map network drive in another computer. - refer this Share files and folders - Windows Help
On linux use Samba share.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
*www.dropbox.com/getspace

500 MB per referral to a friend, create blank accounts and refer yourself, it will take like 30 mins to cap it off 16 GB+ 5 GB = much happy

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
*www.dropbox.com/getspace

500 MB per referral to a friend, create blank accounts and refer yourself, it will take like 30 mins to cap it off 16 GB+ 5 GB = much happy
If I'm not wrong, just creating account doesn't fetch you the referral space rather you have to install the Dropbox app.

I've too many referrals pending who just created account and didn't install the app, so i got nothing.

Borislav

Right off the assembly line
Hi,
I have been looking for how to synchronize files between two folders and I found KrojamSoft SyncFile the best way that offer sync folders in windows 7. Has anyone have looked into this before? If you have any other options you know are worth the time to check out, please post them here. Thanks!

rj27

Net Addict
I use Synchredible - free edition software for synchronizing files from a couple of folders to a common folder which then uploads those files online to Google Drive(configured through drive desktop app).

This software has really great amount to option to tweak the synchronization as per need. I've configured it to synchronize files from 3 important folders to the google drive folder automatically at 8pm daily & if I've deleted some files from the 3 main folder then it will also delete those files automatically without me needing to check what's there and what's not. Works great for my requirements.

Top Bottom