• tough

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

sagnik_bose

Right off the assembly line
how to rectify this svchost.exe error which displays as:-the instruction at "0x00f13f3b"refereced memort at "0x00f13f3b".the memory could not be read.
click OK to terminate the progarm
click cancel to debug the program
As soon as click on ok the system shoes RPC failure and restarts after 1 minute please help..................................:rolleyes:

paroh

Padawan
Start Registry Editor (Regedit.exe) by clicking Start menu, and then click the Run icon.
In the small box that Opens, type: regedit then click the OK button.
The Registry Editor will now have opened…
Locate the following key in the registry:
HKLM\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\NetBT\Parameters
In the right-hand side of the window find an option called TransportBindName.
Double click that value, and then delete the default value, thus giving it a blank value.

The you must now navigate to the following registry key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\OLE
You will see there is a String Value called: EnableDCOM
Set the value to: N (it should currently be Y)
Close the Registry Editor.
Shutdown and Restart your computer.

You could also disabled NETbios. But I’ve found that by disabling these two, my computer get back to normal without re-formatting my computer etc. Hope you can get rid of this faulting application “svchost exe” problem. Good Luck!!

korak

Right off the assembly line
whenwver i connect to internet one of the svchost.exe closes saying the same message "generic host process explorer ......blah blah ............saved info migh be lose...." and i lose my connection. This happens after i connectto internet time is problem here some time it closes the moment i get connected or some tme after 3 hrs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom