Suzuki Dezire Spyshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
^that way the companies save HUGE amont of money as they use same platform, so that also translates into cheaper car price. (less R&D work)

if only they designed it better.

the new Honda City is like Indigo.
^^ I know that they save a huge amount of money but then what if the car doesn't sell? Again the value of the saved money comes down to zero.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
didnt Indigo sell?

Indian market = cheap + big fuel efficiency, no need of design/style, engine refinement , absolutely no need of quality :| :))

Indigo is cheap & gives somewhat better fuel eff., thats why it sells.

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

BlackBerry Guru ! :)
It's not so bad, @7100g-You on Team-bhp too?

yeah buddy...u can find me on most of the forums by the name of BlackBerry7100g... :D

Personally , i lykd the Dzire very much .... for all the critics , haven't u seen the features which i have mentioned , i m sure no car wud be able to provide them in this price range ...the petrol top model is priced @ 5.5 Lacs only ..

Last edited:

DigitalDude

PhotonAttack
^ +1

Indica............Indigo (the most ugly car I've ever seen)

Swift..............Dzire

They are thinking that this car will sell because of the swift-like design but it won't.........

Edit: See the concept model of the forthcoming A-star from Maruti Suzuki: *www.vicky.in/straightfrmtheheart/maruti-suzuki-a-star-concept-pictorial-preview/
lol oddly I own Indigo :p

but I like Indigo's design... its better than this swift mashup ;)

_

OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

didnt Indigo sell?

Indian market = cheap + big fuel efficiency, no need of design/style, engine refinement , absolutely no need of quality :| :))

Indigo is cheap & gives somewhat better fuel eff., thats why it sells.

i agree wid u for this too some extent... :)

lol oddly I own Indigo :p

but I like Indigo's design... its better than this swift mashup ;)

_

Don't worry buddy , indigo is a nice car .. its sale stats hold a testimonial to this fact...

Last edited:
OP
BBThumbHealer

BBThumbHealer

Dzire Has Been Officially Launched Today :: Check All the features , pricing , 360 degree views @ *www.marutidzire.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom