Survey on Gaming Habits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
Hello!

I am conducting a survey to understand gaming habits and behaviours of regular gamers, as a case study and part of my academia which tilts slightly on anthropology. :D

Attached below is a document file that contains the questionnaire: a total of nine pages to go through. Answer all questions as well as you can, but truthfully.

Those who are willing to take a crack at this can send back the completed document file as soon as they can to my email address (provided in the document), but no later than Sunday, December 10 if that can be helped.

Thanks.

Note for Mods: I have conferred with Fatbeing and he gave me the thumbs up for starting this thread.

Sourabh

Laptoping
Hey, If you are not aware you can use online survey service from a site like *www.freeonlinesurveys.com/

A cousin of mine doing her MBA usually makes use of that site, so I know. Would come in handy for both you and the people taking the survey.

I am not much of a gamer, but would go ahead with the survey anyways. Edit your post if you decide to make use of that site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom