Surfing net using Airtel Live.

Status
Not open for further replies.

aritrap

Mobile Addict
What isthe full form of NOP. How is it activated. Is there any monthly subscription plans for NOP, if present what is its cost. What happened to the GPRS plan which cost Rs.99 monthly.

I am apresent BSNL customer and want to switch to Airtel. Please provide the info.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
Airtel Live trick really still works ? And anyone can help me to surf net using NOP ? Please give details here.....

tgpraveen

Simpsons rox
I hav a n73 me. i dont if i hav configured properly.

i use the connect to internet option of nokia pcsuite.

it gets connected and says i am connected

in firefox or IE when i go to any site i get a file to download and nothing else when i am the file using any browser here is what appears.

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.

<wml>

<card>

<p>

<do type="prev" name="Back" label="Back">
<prev/>
</do>
Your network settings do not allow you to request this URL.
</p>
</card>
</wml>

so pls reply.

give me exxact procedure for n73 coz the terminology for se and nokia are diff.

also when i try to connect using network connections in XP. then i get a remote modem not connecting error.

so only using pc suite it connects.

PLS GIVE VERSION OF TUTORIAL FOR n73 for this noob.

thx in advance.

amargupta

Right off the assembly line
I am totally confused of this method. didnt get anything in my head. plz explain the method clearly.
i am having nokia 6630. plz explain step by step. do i have to connect to airtel live in my mobile before starting dailup in my computer.

somya gupta

Right off the assembly line
MY handset is NOKIA3220 please tell me the procedure for creating 2 accounts of Airtel live and settings for activating internet only on my mobile.

Akshay

Cyborg Agent
AIRTEL LIVE TRICK (TUNNELING) DOES NOT WORK ANYMORE. THR IS NOTHING LIKE FREE SURFING WITH AIRTEL ANYMORE.

Tech.Masti

Wise Old Owl
^^^ i also read about it that Airtel guys block it :(....
@somya gupta.........me also using 3220, and this process cant be done in 3220.... so, be sad :p

BTW anyone can tell me how to use NOP on PC , please...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom