Surfing net alters the way brain works !

Status
Not open for further replies.

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
CANBERRA: The internet is not just changing the way people live but altering the way our brains work with a neuroscientist arguing that this is an evolutionary change which will put the tech-savvy at the top of the new social order. (We are at the top HURRRRAY :D:D:D)

Gary Small, a neuroscientist at UCLA in California who specializes in brain function, has found through studies that Internet searching and text messaging has made brains more adept at filtering information and making snap decisions.

But while technology can accelerate learning and boost creativity it can have drawbacks as it can create internet addicts whose only friends are virtual and has sparked a dramatic rise in Attention Deficit Disorder diagnoses.

Read more at *timesofindia.indiatimes.com/Health...s_the_way_brain_works/articleshow/3647313.cms

With + comes the minuses too ..so we all will be genius but not social creature :(

NucleusKore

TheSaint
I believe what he says about being analytical and quick (don't we click "I agree" without reading the EULA?) ;)
But the increasing attention deficit disorder is real. Can make people irritable too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom