SUPER - "The Best Flash Video Converter" , especially youtube vids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
SUPER, Simplified Universal Player Encoder & Renderer. A GUI to ffmpeg, encoder, mplayer, ffmpeg2theora & the theora/vorbis RealProducer plugIn. If you need a simple, yet very efficient tool to convert (encode) or play any Multimedia file, without reading manuals or spending long hours training, then SUPER © is all you need. Supports most video formats and also portable formats for PSP, PS3, iPod, Zune, PocketPC and NEC, Nokia, Siemens, SonyEricsson mobiles.

Download Here :

*www.videohelp.com/tools/SUPER_1

Download the videos from youtube using Real Player 11, and encode these videos by "SUPER", the quality is really good in ordinary monitors, and satisfied clarity is achieved in Widescreen monitors

Softix

Right off the assembly line
Is this tool free to use? I'm interested in getting a tool for converting flash videos into other formats, since I download a lot of stuff from youtube and other sites. Thanks for sharing

this is free alright, but if you like GPL, I recomend MediaCoder. Its awssome, but has no predefined settings for PSP, iPod, Nokia, Sony Erricson, etc.

While MediaCoder can be run in linux easily(wine support was added during developement) SUPER has some troubles

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Softix said:
Is this tool free to use? I'm interested in getting a tool for converting flash videos into other formats, since I download a lot of stuff from youtube and other sites. Thanks for sharing

this is a free tool dear, on clicking the above link , you will find out download option in top right , just install and convert , remember videos are saved default in c: drive

benjamin

Right off the assembly line
Any problems in convertering videos[FONT=&#23435]???[/FONT]
Lol …yeahhh…This is exactly what U was looking for...
youtube video converter
YouTube to iPod
YouTube to Zune
YouTube to 3GP
YouTube to AVI
YouTube to PSP
YouTube to WMV
YouTube to MPEG
How to download Videos from youtube
and other video to AVI,MOD, FLV ecoded by Java.
Thanks so much for this! May it Gadgets helpful To your lifestyle... Enjoy[FONT=&#23435]!![/FONT]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom