Super Meat Boy

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Which world are you on anyways?

If you are on 5th (Rapture), then it's really quick for someone on keyboard.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
@ico
the wired and wireless versions are same right. I.e the xbox 360 controller?
Once last month I used the controller at a friends house. It was great. Will it be worth the Rs.1500?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
@ico
the wired and wireless versions are same right. I.e the xbox 360 controller?
Once last month I used the controller at a friends house. It was great. Will it be worth the Rs.1500?
You answered your own question. ₹1500 is not much for a game controller.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Buy wired btw. Cable is really long with Xbox 360 controller. I hate battery hassles.

Krow

Crowman
The controller is for 1.3k and if you can find a HS18 coupon, then 1.1k. Someone on TE said it could be bought for Rs 899 or so (with coupon) as well from indiatimes or tradus or some not so well known website.

skeletor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Greatest comment I read about Home Shop 18?

"Ordered stuff before my marriage. Was delivered when my wife was due delivery." This sorta.

Krow

Crowman
I ordered twice. Both times got in under 5 days. Certainly my fictitious wife would not have been able to deliver a baby before that. :lol:

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
Absolutely, just absolutely hate the World 6 Level 5. Particular the after-key jump. I want to hit the level designer.

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
^ When you just can't get past a level. Take a break. Play some other game, watch a movie or tv show and come back. The level will seem a bit beatable. Also, frustration levels would have gone down by then.

In 15th level of World 6. Had enough. I have other games to complete. Will play this after 10-15days and will wrap this world.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
I've actually trying the level for few days, improving all the time but it's frustrating and gets less motivating.

vamsi said:
In 15th level of World 6. Had enough. I have other games to complete. Will play this after 10-15days and will wrap this world.
???
World 6 has only 5 levels.

*img715.imageshack.us/img715/7179/40511616.png

Think you mean World 5 or one of those unlocked worlds in left or right.

Top Bottom