SunPlayer 0.3 Its nice trust me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi there,

This is Sunny Guha and am back with version 0.31 of my media player 'Sunplayer' trust me u'll like this one. Its new features include -

* playlist having drag and drop feature
* playlist show the names of files instead of path
* Button's have images
* Better UI[I hope sp]

Dwnld link
*www.2shared.com/file/3146324/36aa17c1/publisha.html

Do try it. and if u want the source say thanx at sunnyguha@neversaydie.co.in . All comments welcome.

*img525.imageshack.us/img525/9857/43050142hc9.th.jpg

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
Hm, concentrate more on your work's completeness than releasing it for certain fame that would never be with this kind of a level. Things take time, applications like Photoshop were not produced in weeks nor was foobar2000 either. Take your time, give it a feel of atleast making one try it.

victor_rambo

हॉर्न ओके प्लीज़
trust me u'll like this one
I am not convinced.
Can you please give me more details such as RAM usage?
I am asking this because I use a lot of applications together. So I want something that won't be a resource hog.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
@OP.
Take time dude, and come up with something nice.
Dont rush just to show smthing.
IMO, all you did was color the old UI.

And create a project on sourceforge or berlios.
You can save ur files there, instead of mediafire or others.

OP
D

darkknight

Sunny
OK guys m sorry abt the ui but i concentrated a lot on the drag and drop of the playlist Appreciation required there ..

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
UI comes first, no one looks beyond if that ain't good. No end users atleast. Don't look for appreciation or such stuff, get them. :|

kato

Karthiksn
Sorry dude have to agree with everyone else on this. You need to work a lot on the UI. The version you showed is not even pre-alpha. The main problem here was you should have waited to release it until you were able to give it a good UI.
Nowadays a success of a software mostly depends on UI specially when its supposed to be used by the end-user who rarely bothers about the fancy changelog the software has.

jal_desai

In the zone
NICE ONE DUDE.... only the pause function is not working properly... try making it visually aesthetic... good job..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom