[Suggestions required] Best walkaround headphones

Soumik

Padawan
Hi,

I am looking for a nice pair of walk around headphones. Something i had have on my head while walking around or traveling in trains. I have MEE M6P for my SII phone i use when am outside. Though initially i was satisfied with it, after listening to the same songs on my laptop with the GameCom 780, the earphones feel like crap :p.

So, i need something with an equally good sound quality. Am ready to use big headphones if i need, but should be good enough sound quality. Then again, am increasing my device count, dont want it to be very costly.. like Beats or Bose.

Am currently looking at MEE AF-32. Have a deal on it for $55. Are they good enough? or should i look for something else?
My main audio input will from SII and of Gothic genre.. like Nightwish, Xandria, Sirenia etc, and some classic metal.. like Iron Maiden, Megadeth and stuff. Though i would listen to many other genres as well, bt, well.. these take priority. :)

Not looking so super heavy bass or terrific isolation or amazing sound staging. Just should be comparable to my Dolby headphones at home, and should be able to take calls with it.

Thanks. The deal on the AF-32 will be ending in abt 50 hrs.. so hoping to reach a decision by that time... in case am taking that. :)

Hie.. any suggestions?
Thanks.

Top Bottom