Suggestions needed upgrading my pc. budget 10k max, cpu+mobo+ram+hdd+cabinet n smps.

The Sorrow

New to this forum
Hey guys what's up? I want to upgrade my pc and i'm totally confused what parts i should buy.
I want CPU/ALU, Motherbord, Ram, HDD, Cabinet & PSU

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Games released before 2011 on low settings such as NFS HP E3 and like. Watching HD movies @ 720p or 1080p. MS-Office and rest homely apps..

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: 10k max

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: No

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows XP

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: Minimum possible 120Gb

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: No, i already have LG 20' LCD

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Keyboard & Mouse, Speakers, Monitor, UPS, DVD writer.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: As soon as get a good config..

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: BY me

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Hyderabad, buying locally

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I can't buy GPU so i'll be completely relying on CPU's graphics...
I would be glad if i get suggestions both on Intel n AMD PCs..
Will AMD be better as i'm relying on Integrated Graphics?
System will be running only 2-4 max per day. I'll cheap out on PSU and Cabinet. :oops:

Top Bottom