• CONTEST ALERT - Experience the power of DDR5 memory with Kingston Click for details

Suggestions Needed... NEW RIG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kniwor

Learner
Aniruddh said:
thanx to all who suggest and belive AMD is betta then intel :) .i asked my cousin to check all the post related to AMD :lol: & INTEL :evil: and now he wants a AMD rig finally,earlier he juz wanted intel nothing else.his budget is 55k excluding monitor as he already hav a 17''CRT,so now plz suggest me a gud config with gud graphic card.basically dis system is juz for gaming and a bit of music.

this is wat i think is gud for him:-
1-AMD64 3200+ (939)-9k
2-ASUS A8N-E-6k
3-1GB KINGSTON 400MHz RAM-5.6k
4-6800GT CARD-19k
5-80GB HITACHI SATA2 HDD-3k
6-SONY DVD-ROM,CD-RW-2.6k
7-Numeric 600VA UPS-2k
8-Logitech MM KB & optical mouse-1k

:arrow: so wat u guyz think bout the above config?if der cud b sumthin betta den plz temme.

:arrow: also temme bout the speakers and smps.

I will strongly suggetst u get a diffrent processor...

get an opteron 146...it should be only a little less than a 3500+ but a great overclocker...and SanDiego is better than venice...

(BTW will someone tell me for how much is 3800+ X2 available in india and where....alsoo the opteron i mentioned)
 

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Kniwor said:
Aniruddh said:
thanx to all who suggest and belive AMD is betta then intel :) .i asked my cousin to check all the post related to AMD :lol: & INTEL :evil: and now he wants a AMD rig finally,earlier he juz wanted intel nothing else.his budget is 55k excluding monitor as he already hav a 17''CRT,so now plz suggest me a gud config with gud graphic card.basically dis system is juz for gaming and a bit of music.

this is wat i think is gud for him:-
1-AMD64 3200+ (939)-9k
2-ASUS A8N-E-6k
3-1GB KINGSTON 400MHz RAM-5.6k
4-6800GT CARD-19k
5-80GB HITACHI SATA2 HDD-3k
6-SONY DVD-ROM,CD-RW-2.6k
7-Numeric 600VA UPS-2k
8-Logitech MM KB & optical mouse-1k

:arrow: so wat u guyz think bout the above config?if der cud b sumthin betta den plz temme.

:arrow: also temme bout the speakers and smps.

I will strongly suggetst u get a diffrent processor...

get an opteron 146...it should be only a little less than a 3500+ but a great overclocker...and SanDiego is better than venice...

(BTW will someone tell me for how much is 3800+ X2 available in india and where....alsoo the opteron i mentioned)

WHY DONT YOU GUYZ READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING ...

READ THIS

Aniruddh said:
no i dont think he is gonna overclock it not now nor in the future.
 

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Aniruddh said:
plz do temme a gud 2.1 speakers with gud sound quality and how much its gonna cost me?

U can get Altec ATP3 2.1 for 3000/- o 3200/- ...It is really good in 2.1 segment
 

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
cvvikram said:
Aniruddh said:
plz do temme a gud 2.1 speakers with gud sound quality and how much its gonna cost me?

U can get Altec ATP3 2.1 for 3000/- o 3200/- ...It is really good in 2.1 segment

Yes correct man ... take Altec 2.1 ..
 

Kniwor

Learner
rollcage said:
Kniwor said:
Aniruddh said:
thanx to all who suggest and belive AMD is betta then intel :) .i asked my cousin to check all the post related to AMD :lol: & INTEL :evil: and now he wants a AMD rig finally,earlier he juz wanted intel nothing else.his budget is 55k excluding monitor as he already hav a 17''CRT,so now plz suggest me a gud config with gud graphic card.basically dis system is juz for gaming and a bit of music.

this is wat i think is gud for him:-
1-AMD64 3200+ (939)-9k
2-ASUS A8N-E-6k
3-1GB KINGSTON 400MHz RAM-5.6k
4-6800GT CARD-19k
5-80GB HITACHI SATA2 HDD-3k
6-SONY DVD-ROM,CD-RW-2.6k
7-Numeric 600VA UPS-2k
8-Logitech MM KB & optical mouse-1k

:arrow: so wat u guyz think bout the above config?if der cud b sumthin betta den plz temme.

:arrow: also temme bout the speakers and smps.

I will strongly suggetst u get a diffrent processor...

get an opteron 146...it should be only a little less than a 3500+ but a great overclocker...and SanDiego is better than venice...

(BTW will someone tell me for how much is 3800+ X2 available in india and where....alsoo the opteron i mentioned)

WHY DONT YOU GUYZ READ THE WHOLE THREAD BEFORE POSTING ...

READ THIS

Aniruddh said:
no i dont think he is gonna overclock it not now nor in the future.


please dont post for nothing...my sugession is still more than valueable...optrong 146 is way better than 3200+ athlon and is the same cost...

More L2 cache
San Diego

so if u'r getting something like 3500+ at cost of 3200+ why not go for it.....

I've read the whole thread and only posted after that....

WHY DONT U GUYS COLLECT SOME MORE INFORMATION BEFORE U QUESTION SOMEBODY'S SUGGESION LIKE THAT
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom