Suggestions for Wireless headphones

$hadow

Geek in making
I am using mi piston uptill now and I broke my logitech headphones 5 months back (didn't remember the exact model) . So here I am seeking you guys suggestions for Wireless headphones.
Usage:
These will be used with my laptop and mobile and also on the go listening.
Should have a good battery back and build quality also be good. I plan to use them for a long time.
Budget : I guess I can spend 3 to 3.5k
[MENTION=146621]The Incinerator[/MENTION] where are you brother.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Give me two hours bro...im in a bit busy....will get back! In the mean time please mention music preference and the kind a sound signature you like.

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Well I like bass and music on the low to mid level. And songs are generally classical music based and calm sounding songs and sometimes rapping and along that normal movie watching.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Wireless headphones somehow will never measure up to wired ones sound quality wise. If you really want good wireless Headphones then you have to spend over Rs 12000. Check these.

Buy Philips bluetooth over ear SHB7000WT headphone Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in

OP
$hadow

$hadow

Geek in making
Wireless headphones somehow will never measure up to wired ones sound quality wise. If you really want good wireless Headphones then you have to spend over Rs 12000. Check these.

Buy Philips bluetooth over ear SHB7000WT headphone Online at Low Prices in India - Amazon.in
Man 12k is a lot. I can only spend 3 to 3.5k max.

Top Bottom