Suggestions for 24 inch 1080p monitor.

darkrider99

Broken In
Recently bought a MSI GtX 770 and i need a good 1080p monitor. Not willing to go beyond 1080p at the moment. Help me out.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Both are almost same image picture quality wise but the FH (RED DOT Award Winner) looks way better over the VM. But then the VM has MHL and Display Ports if those are important.

URPradhan

Journeyman
Go for the newer AOC i2369vm which I bought recently for Rs 12,500/-.

It uses the latest IPS technology (IPS-AH) panel manufactured by LG and also used by Dell and many more. Pictures are bright and sharp and its a VFM monitor. AOC gives all required cables (VGA,DP,MHL,HDMI,Audio) along with the box.

OP
D

darkrider99

Broken In
Budget is Around 15k. maybe a little bit more.

Thanks guys. keep them coming

Is AOC reliable ? What about Viewsonic and Samsung ?

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
Dell U2412 24 inch Ultra Sharp LED Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.17990/- | Snapdeal.com

AOC i2757Fh 27 inch Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.18990/- | Snapdeal.com

AOC TFT 27 inch WIDE LED I2769VM - Buy Online @ Rs.18990/- | Snapdeal.com

Aoc is great.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Dell U2412 24 inch Ultra Sharp LED Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.17990/- | Snapdeal.com

AOC i2757Fh 27 inch Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.18990/- | Snapdeal.com

AOC TFT 27 inch WIDE LED I2769VM - Buy Online @ Rs.18990/- | Snapdeal.com

Aoc is great.

When you go for monitors of 27" then 1920x1080p resolution does not look good instead you can go for 2500 resolutions but they have to be imported. These are the monitors which are optimized for better viewing angles and are IPS. Else you can go for 22" or 24" LED IPS like Dell S2240L or Dell S2440L which ever is suited to your budget.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot
When you go for monitors of 27" then 1920x1080p resolution does not look good instead you can go for 2500 resolutions but they have to be imported. These are the monitors which are optimized for better viewing angles and are IPS. Else you can go for 22" or 24" LED IPS like Dell S2240L or Dell S2440L which ever is suited to your budget.

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

First of all his budget is Rs 15K or a bit more.Imported monitors will cost a bomb because of import duties let alone a WQHD monitor.Secondly he will have no warranty.

There is nothing called a 2500 resolutions. It is 2560x1440 WQHD resolution. Im using a 32inch Sony KLV-32NX500 as my monitor and 1080p lines are no problem at all but ofcourse more lines are better for specific scenarios,not all.

Just an IPS panel dosnt imply great picture. Read more about panels and newer tech and the basics VA panels TN panels and IPS panels and mating the right image processors to the specific panels which results/decides the final picture quality.I have seen you around the forums making random comments before actually experiencing things,this will be disastrous for end users banking on your advice,if I can call them that.

Newer techs have emerged better panels have evolved,the DELL is no more the King of the lot it used to be in 2011/2012. The AOC have much better reproduction and offers a far superior bundle and even a blind man will confirm that!

Last edited:

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

First of all his budget is Rs 15K or a bit more.Imported monitors will cost a bomb because of import duties let alone a WQHD monitor.Secondly he will have no warranty.

There is nothing called a 2500 resolutions. It is 2560x1440 WQHD resolution. Im using a 32inch Sony KLV-32NX500 as my monitor and 1080p lines are no problem at all but ofcourse more lines are better for specific scenarios,not all.

Just an IPS panel dosnt imply great picture. Read more about panels and newer tech and the basics VA panels TN panels and IPS panels and mating the right image processors to the specific panels which results/decides the final picture quality.I have seen you around the forums making random comments before actually experiencing things,this will be disastrous for end users banking on your advice,if I can call them that.

Newer techs have emerged better panels have evolved,the DELL is no more the King of the lot it used to be in 2011/2012. The AOC have much better reproduction and even a blind man will confirm that!

I am poor in monitor knowledge.Thanks for sharing.

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
i think s2440l is va panel not ips...........

AOC I2367FH 23 inch Monitor - Buy Online @ Rs.12990/- | Snapdeal.com

The very best at this price point.

+1 to this but better search locally for a nicer deal.........

but under 10 k best monitor would be s2240l its "THE" best for 1080p at the price point..........

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
i think s2440l is va panel not ips...........

+1 to this but better search locally for a nicer deal.........

but under 10 k best monitor would be s2240l its "THE" best for 1080p at the price point..........

Dell S2240L is an LED IPS panel with 7ms response time.

The Incinerator

Human Spambot

You mentioned the 2440 to be IPS which is not as it is a VA as rightly mentioned by gta0gagan.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
You mentioned the 2440 to be IPS which is not as it is a VA as rightly mentioned by gta0gagan.

Sorry my bad.I thought since both of them are S Series both of them might be LED IPS panels.

AOC e2462Vwh -12,200 is the best LED IPS in 24" category.It has 2ms response which is good for gaming.

Review Link: *www.expertreviews.co.uk/monitors/1297981/aoc-e2462vwh

Top Bottom