Suggestion to buy note 4

vishpt

Broken In
I want to buy note 4 .... In ebay it was listed very cheap (around 30k) but when i tried to buy the mobile I showed that mobile can be shipped only with in seller city... When I contacted the seller he told be he could provide the mobile directly but I have to pay him 40% of price as advance... this seems like a hoax to me..... If I have to buy the mobile from him what proof should i ask the seller to provide or should I not buy.... Please clarify

Brand NEW Samsung Galaxy Note 4 SM 910H 32GB | eBay

Last edited:
Always buy from a seller after checking his ratings..... That seller seems new so not so trustworthy I would say

Check this seller
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 1 Year Seller Warranty Imported | eBay
Note: Such low priced devices have seller warranty not manufacturer one as they import these phones from other countries where its cheaper than India

I'm personally using a imported Z3 Compact & my friend is using an imported Nubia Z7 Max... Phones from big companies are reliable + if you accidently break something, you can always find a service centre for it

If you are having a budget of 30k, why not wait for OnePlus Two & Moto X 3rd gen ?

OP
V

vishpt

Broken In
Always buy from a seller after checking his ratings..... That seller seems new so not so trustworthy I would say

Check this seller
Samsung Galaxy Note 4 1 Year Seller Warranty Imported | eBay
Note: Such low priced devices have seller warranty not manufacturer one as they import these phones from other countries where its cheaper than India

I'm personally using a imported Z3 Compact & my friend is using an imported Nubia Z7 Max... Phones from big companies are reliable + if you accidently break something, you can always find a service centre for it

If you are having a budget of 30k, why not wait for OnePlus Two & Moto X 3rd gen ?

Thanks for the reply...... Do the imported mobiles vary from the indian version? If there is a hardware issue, The service center should be able to sort it out properly (for a price of course).... If they say that a particular part is not available in indian service center, then we are screwed up

devil'sdouble

Broken In
LOL you were going to buy a Note 4 from that seller? Who doesn't even have one feedback?

In any case, forget about it. Stick with Top Rated sellers only, also those who have been a member for a good amount of time. I bought my Note 3 from a seller with userID shabbeerhf1, you can check his listings, and then apply a coupon on the top of that.

No, there won't be any different hardware wise as long as the model number is same. Why would there be a hardware or any issue for that matter? The Service Centre will service your phone as long as you have an invoice, that's it. If it doesn't come with manufacturer warranty, you will be charged as you said. But it's a Note after all, you will have to have some bad luck for a phone like this to run through any problem. So go on, save a lot of bucks. But again, do stick with TOP RATED and OLD sellers. And read as many as feedback as you can.

Thanks for the reply...... Do the imported mobiles vary from the indian version? If there is a hardware issue, The service center should be able to sort it out properly (for a price of course).... If they say that a particular part is not available in indian service center, then we are screwed up

Just check model numbers.....

Sometimes there are carrier exclusive phones, which sellers unlock & sell here, which are a bit different than Indian version. So do check for model numbers & stick with top rated sellers

OP
V

vishpt

Broken In
91mobiles.com is giving a cashback of 15% for ebay .... Did anyone use the coupon? If used , how many days did it take for the amount to get credited back in the account? Or is the coupon a hoax?

Top Bottom