Suggestion required for Nokia E61

sjstays

Broken In
As per the office policy am no longer entitled to use a camera phone. I need a business phone with no camera. My current visit to mobilestore yielded no result. Finally i decided to buy a second hand nokia E61 which is a business phone and has a wifi as well..

Folks please suggest whether this will be a good decision or there are other options as well... i do not think any business phone which are being rolled out nowadays comes without a camera. If u know there are phones like this, then please suggest.

thanks in advance.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Blackberry 8820 and 8800 which are old phones but available at Univercell on website at 21k and 10k respectively may suit your requirements...

Arun

hackerzlab

Journeyman
it would be stupid to buy such an expensive phone just because u want a business phone!

its not worth the money. Go for nokia 1100 or change your office hehe..

OP
S

sjstays

Broken In
Thanks to all for your replies... Considering the options available for blackberry seriously as i do not need a camera in my phone but need email and internet. Hence 1100 is not a good option for me. Incidentally, E61 and E62 are not available at the market anymore. If i need to buy them i will have to settle for second hand sets and for 3.5k and 5k respectively. So, i am kinda confused in that point as well.. whether to go for a 2-3 year old secondhand phone or a new blackberry which is still available in the market.

Top Bottom