Suggestion for tablet within 25k

warrior047

In the zone
Hi,
Looking for a tablet within 25k with atleast 9.7" screen and preferably on android as IPAD is out of budget. This will be used for browsing, gaming (Not heavy visuals) and smooth play back of 720p films. Functionality should be flawless though without stuck issuues.

Kindly suggest one for me.

srkmish

Ambassador of Buzz
Ipad 4th gen is available at 26k on amazon. It was available for 22k some months back as a deal and was a steal. Nothing can match the smoothness, longevity and app quality of ipads

Amazon.in: Buy Apple iPad with Retina Display (White, 16GB, WiFi) Online at Low Prices in India | Apple Reviews & Ratings

justgothere

Broken In
It may be way below your budget but I find Google nexus 7, even the 2012 version to be quite capable. Only issue may be the seven inches size, otherwise a steal deal these days.
Cheers

OP
W

warrior047

In the zone
I find it difficult to copy things to IPAD. Also i need more space and 16 gb wouldn't suffice.
7" might be too small for me.

- - - Updated - - -

Already own an ipad and hence this is a gift to some one who enjoys films and browsing on the go. Also easier to copy and lots of more space. Agree that ipad is very smooth.

Top Bottom