Suggestion for buying Gaming PC Under Rs.3000

raj1800

Right off the assembly line
Hi guys,

I am new here. I need advice for a good hardware configuration under Rs.30000. I had also selected the processor. I am going for Intel Core i3 3rd Generation. That will be the cheapest and reasonable one. Now I am stuck with gpu, cpu case, hard drive, ram and psu. What more I will need. I am going for a assembled system. Thanks in advance for helping.

Nemesis99

Banned
Following setup is not meant for highend gaming but this is what you can get in 30k... Add graphics card later and it will be complete gaming rig

i3-4130
Gigabyte H81-S1
Corsair Value 4GB or Kingston HyperX blu 4GB
Dell S2240L or Dell IN1914H or Dell IN1930M
Cabinet from Local brand
Antec BP300p power supply
WD blue 500GB(avoid seagate)
Asus 24x B5ST dvd r r/w
Logitech MK200 combo
Most of these are available on Flipkart
I think you've posted in wrong forum :')

Last edited by a moderator:

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
@OP -
Welcome to TDF!!
Question posted on wrong section.. check for the correct section while asking for queries. There is a form to fill for any kinda standard queries like mobile/pc/laptop advices. Check the stickies and read the FAQ's for the forum.

OP
R

raj1800

Sorry for the wrong post rakesh_ic.. I was just in a hurry for advice.

For Nemesis99

you had not mentioned any graphic card ?

Nemesis99

Banned
See you have to save bit more money to add quality graphics card required for gaming (atleast 5k extra) Let other members comment on this

vkl

Cyborg Agent
[MENTION=279163]raj1800[/MENTION] please fill this: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-compon...answer-these-questions-first.html#post1542847 and post here.
[MENTION=346]Nemesis[/MENTION],affiliate links are not allowed.Don't post affiliate links.

hitesh

In the zone
Hi guys,

I am new here. I need advice for a good hardware configuration under Rs.30000. I had also selected the processor. I am going for Intel Core i3 3rd Generation. That will be the cheapest and reasonable one. Now I am stuck with gpu, cpu case, hard drive, ram and psu. What more I will need. I am going for a assembled system. Thanks in advance for helping.

That's it right ? No monitor right ?

OP
R

raj1800

Yes. I had not counted the monitor. That is because I have one 18inch LG. I kept that thing aside. But if that fits in my budget that will also do..

Questioner for more help:

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Video Conversion, Adobe Photoshop, Battlefield 4 or COD (any new version) and XAMPP.

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans: Approx 30000. But can borrow more 5000 from friend is config is good.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: Nope not my cup of tea.

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows ofcourse.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans:Atleast 1TB.

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: I have a 18inch LG LED monitor. But willing to go for bigger one if it fits in the budget.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Monitor and Computer Table.

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: Within this month.

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: Never did that

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans:Mumbai, Malad. I can if it is a good buyer and provide proper after sales service.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: Long live the Queen.

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Processor AMD FX 6300 -7200,
Motherboard Gigabyte 970A D3P -5500,
Power Supply Unit Antec VP450P -2700,
RAM Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600MHZ -2800,
Hard Disk Drive WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3900,
Cabinet Circle CC818 -2400,
Graphics Card Sapphire R7 265X Dual-X - 12500.
Total -37,000.

deathblade

death,destruction and dev
Don't know.... I asked the same question ... Nobody answered.... Many members r suggesting this @ 2.5k segment so I suggested

OP
R

raj1800

To Thinkdigit - please stop those popup ads. it is so annoying. Each time I login a big ad come on login page and i clicked everytime on that.

how good is the circle cc818?? any cable management options?? any reviews??

I have an eye on Antec V1 or Cooler Master Elite 311. A bit costly than Circle CC818. The only difference here is, you have to add PSU separately on that. deathblade has suggested a good config, but I prefer to go with Intel.

hitesh

In the zone
To Thinkdigit - please stop those popup ads. it is so annoying. Each time I login a big ad come on login page and i clicked everytime on that.

Go to User CP - My settings - My account - General settings - Miscellaneous Options - Forum skin - Select Neo TDF Members

- - - Updated - - -

deathblade has suggested a good config, but I prefer to go with Intel.

It comes to 37k. You ok with that ? Or is it strictly 30k ?

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Processor - Intel Core i3 4130 -7500,

Motherboard - Gigabyte B85M-D3H -5500,

Power Supply Unit - Antec VP450P -2600,

RAM - Corsair Vengeance 4GB 1600MHZ -2800,

Hard Disk Drive - WD Caviar Blue 1TB -3800,

Cabinet - Antec X1 -2800,

Graphics Card - Sapphire R7 265X Dual-X - 12300,

KB+Mouse - Logitech MK200 - 700.

Total -38,000.

rijinpk1

Aspiring Novelist

change the theme to neo tdf members at bottom.. else use adblock edge/adblock plus/ghostery if you are on firefox..

I have an eye on Antec V1 or Cooler Master Elite 311. A bit costly than Circle CC818. The only difference here is, you have to add PSU separately on that. deathblade has suggested a good config, but I prefer to go with Intel.

no to V1.elite 311 should be cheaper than than circle.

Top Bottom