Suggest Unlimited Broadband @Rs.600/- In Kolkata

Status
Not open for further replies.

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Hi' I'm from South Kolkata.
I need a good reliable broadband for playing Online FPS & MMORPG games.

Currently I have local 256kbps(DL:20-22kb/s & UL:6-7kb/s) broadband.
It totally suck.
Its upload speed is very low and download is too.

Please suggest me a good broadband(except BSNL) plan.
Thank you.....

Arnab boss

In the zone
Dude with that budget u can't avail more than Bsnl...' if u r using Bsnl unlimited plans,then u should know that u can increase up to 1 mbps speed by hacking in their site...?

And other services like reliance is quite expensive as there unlimited plans r @ 1750 @ 3.1 mbps...'

Airtel leave this as its plans r starting frm 3000 @ 16mbps but not unlimited as its all plans ....'

Tata sucks and not good as rim...!

So my sugg will b go 4 Bsnl plans as they would b in ur budg and ask someone how to hack and increase the speed...'

Arnab boss

In the zone
Go 4 Bsnl as I said earlier...'

Or there is a new broadband service named meghdoot something like this I saw an ad in the tv find out in ur area...?

mrbgupta

Journeyman
Go for BSNL .Rs. 400/- per month ( First 6 months then Rs. 500/-)with 256 kbps (both up and down) with a rent-free telephone .

Arnab boss

In the zone
Ya that what I said and its the cheapest of all braodbands....'

Reliance is also good but don't think it will b cheap in unlimited...'

OP
Revolution

Revolution

Wise Old Owl
Sorry,but I had a bad experience with BSNL.
I surrendered my my bsnl broadband line,
because they did not fix my line after one month of complaining..........:(

ay_aceoo7

Broken In
Dude with that budget u can't avail more than Bsnl...' if u r using Bsnl unlimited plans,then u should know that u can increase up to 1 mbps speed by hacking in their site...?

And other services like reliance is quite expensive as there unlimited plans r @ 1750 @ 3.1 mbps...'

Airtel leave this as its plans r starting frm 3000 @ 16mbps but not unlimited as its all plans ....'

Tata sucks and not good as rim...!

So my sugg will b go 4 Bsnl plans as they would b in ur budg and ask someone how to hack and increase the speed...'

How can i hack bsnl site? if it is possible tell me how? cuz i am using bsnl unlimited 750 plan.....

Arnab boss

In the zone
Well dude I don't have any practical idea abt it but I have seen one of my friend doing it front of me....'

He logged in and opened the Bsnl site and did something which I could'nt understand and then logged off restart his system and then when he logged in the speed was 1 mbps...''

Google around or ask some software engineer he might know that...?

Arnab boss

In the zone
Dude I really luv Dehli and really missing it and my college days over there...'

But u have 2 accept the fact that now me and he r staying here in kolkata so no options but 2 stay with what is available here so Bsnl is the option...'

acewin

Point Blanc
if you want something cost effective and all certainly its BSNL, you get airetel 256KBps rarely. THis all for unlimited plans.
and the total cost will be more than 800 as taxes are also added on BSNL and airtel or any.
BSNL best plan is Home Combo plan in 500, you get night unlimited, bad you will have to be aake if you wanna play games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom