Suggest speakers below 3K

Outlander

Broken In
The speakers should be 2.1 or more, and priced less than 3K. There are many on Flipkart, and I'm confused about which one to buy. Some 2.1 cost higher than 5.1s

I'm going to connect them to the computer and use them generally, for music, some gaming, and movies. Don't want really high tech stuff.

5fusion

Journeyman
F&D A555U is a good option. my cousin has it and it may be the best you can get in that budget as everything can be controlled by remote, has a usb port, mmc reader. good thing is it gives you enough treble to balance the bass which you normally wont get with speakers in this range.
you can also check this -- Edifier X600 - Edifier: Flipkart.com
better to get a demo in some shop before buying. A555U were available in croma for 2.5k few months back.

OP
O

Outlander

Broken In
What do you people think about these two:

F&D A-520 2.1 Multimedia Speakers - F&D: Flipkart.com

and

F&D D1061 5.1 Multimedia Speakers - F&D: Flipkart.com

Tenida

Gadget Freak
F&D A555U is best option. I am using this set from past 4 months and I can you its the best speaker for tight budget. Sound quality, feature such as remote control, card and pen drive slot, display to set the volume,bass and trebel. It has also FM radio and build quality is also top notch. Don't hesitate just buy it. Btw. you can find the cheaper locally. I got for 2.4K where flipkart listed for 2.7K.

Top Bottom