Suggest some site

zacfx05

Eeeeh What's up. Doc!?
hello frnds......
can u pls suggest any site that put information optimal configuration on a particular game for a particular resolution and graphics card......

site like geforce optimal configuration........but that site only have some nvidia partnered games ans other similar sites.........that can be used has a reference for our personal setttings

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
I think this is what your looking for?

Can You RUN It | Can I run that game | Game system requirements

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^i dont think that will work.
can i run it ..simply matches your hardware with min. req. of games.
it wont give recommendation on optimal setting for ur gpu.

simply post your query about any game in the sticky here...members will tell you best setting foe ur gpu alongwith added suggestions for tweaks mods and patches.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
^^recommended settings generally correspond to standard GFX settings(low-mid)..what about the best settings and performance??
2 GB RAM
Intel Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 4400+
NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GTS 640 MB or similar

This was the recommended Requirement of crysis.

Do you think that config can handle Crysis At 30fps even at 720p Res. on Mainstream setting!!

What i mean is optimal setting(max visuals+max performance) can not be found on paper for a particular game or particular GPU.
You gotta tweak it yourself or seek someone already through it:*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/8996-will-game-run-configuration.html

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
OP said optimal settings not maxed out settings so I suggested that. For max you either need a really powerful rig that you are confident that every game will run on full settings or just post in the thread suggested by others. Members playing at max settings will help you.

anikahead2010

Broken In
hello frnds......
can u pls suggest any site that put information optimal configuration on a particular game for a particular resolution and graphics card......

site like geforce optimal configuration........but that site only have some nvidia partnered games ans other similar sites.........that can be used has a reference for our personal setttings

Try This:
Game-Debate PC game system requirements, social network and system specs
Hope it helps. :razz:

Top Bottom