Suggest some games similar too???

Status
Not open for further replies.

toofan

Technomancer
Hello friends.
I am fan of Age of Empire III. I have played all the expansion of it also. But my pyass abhi nahi bhuzhi.
Can you suggest some good games similar to that theory. Built develop and attack. And what you think about such games?
I will love to play them.

Vimal Joshi

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
I have played Sid Merier's RailRoads, another fantastic game. But not of type Built, develop and attack.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
stronghold series is rated down in the reviews. I found that rise of nation is a turn based game. Is it really interesing. Have any one heard about Age of Mythology.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Rise of nations is really good. Don't get put off by the turn based thing. Its also similar to AOE, you would feel at home right away.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
try Railroad simulators/Trainz / Microsoft Train Simulators.. with Route Editor..
i have almost addicted to playing, creating and editing with various routes provided in above games ...
there is a larage community around the world to Microsoft Train Simulators/ Trainz 2006...
did u konw. i have 6 month (spent 7 hours per day) to creating my own rail routes in Trainz 2006../MSTS

if you like simulations, these are surely make differents in playing..

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
I haven't played any turn based games yet. So let me give a try to the turn based ones.
bretruger I will look at the trains simulator but I never heard of it before.
Recently I played POP: 3 (this is the fourth time). Then I started Doom 3 but it doesn't have that addiction to it. Its dark always. Kil Kill and only kill. Will it become interesting in next stages. It feels yuk while opening it. So I tried to find my fav. RTS Games.

Sathish

Debian Gnu/Linux User
Then I started Doom 3 but it doesn't have that addiction to it. Its dark always. Kil Kill and only kill. Will it become interesting in next stages. It feels yuk while opening it.

hey..there is no equal FPS game for beating doom 3..(including HL series)
it has excellent lightings, sound, storyline, cinmatic feelings, etc...

Best playing environment for doom3 is

1. all light should be turned off your compuer room.
2. you should alone while playing doom3.
3. use headphone instead of any speakers (including 5.1.)

then next day, u will be on the hospital.. for severe heart problems..
(plzz dont mistake my friend. just for fun)

Last edited:

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
I like settlers, but its more of a economy management than military, but thats there too. Try rise of nations, you'll like it. Empire earth 1 and 2 are good. Warcraft is RPG+strategy, and gamers get addicted to it because of that. Try to get submarine titans... a very unique strategy game :)

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
I don't know why but Dhoom3 seems quite unreal to me .Although games are unreal.
Human have tendency to play the role of superheroes in their minds. by games they try to relate them selves with the characters of the game. But doom 3 is far more imaginary for me to relate myself to that game.
But who knows that it might become interesting to me later.

I had buyed the rise of nation today. But I am looking for some more strategy war games specially of middle time. not futuristic like Command and Conquer.

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Doom 3 gets a bit boring after a while due to its repetitive nature.
If you have a decent computer play bioschock, if you are looking for some quality action.
And HL2 will always be a landmark game due to its innovative gameplay.
I also loved Prey among the slightly older games.

OP
toofan

toofan

Technomancer
Friends,

I have completed Rise of Nations and its first expansion pack. What a game dears.

Really it is very nice game. specially the 1st expansion pack.

Now please tell me what to play next. empire earth series???

@ Indiyan I will try to get my hands on Bioshock. But its not available here at present as it is a heavy resource game and at my place there are very few good gamers.

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
Try Warhammer 40000: Dawn of War with 3 expansions Winter Assault, Dark Crusade and Soulstorm. Dawn of war 2 coming soon. Very good graphics, you've gotta try it if you like command and conquer like games. Cnc has 14 games totally, you might want to get that :)

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Some games but not the space travelling ones.

OK..Here list of games 4 u....:rolleyes:

SimCity(any version:idea:)
CivCity Rome
Capitalism II and higher version
Zeus
Caesar III,IV
outlive

U plz try these first and let me know when u finish them....:D
I'll suggest some more games 4 u.......:D:D:D:D:D:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom