Suggest me an android phone within 25k-30k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mainak23

Journeyman
Hiiiiiii...Everyone..I am going to buy a new phone within 15-20 days or so with these features..

1. Budget:- 25k-30k
2. Display type and size:- at least 4" (preferably close to 4.2"), Super AMOLED or capacitive touchscreen
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip:- Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand:- HTC, Nokia, Samsung, LG, Motorola , Sony Ericsson
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type):- Touchscreen
6. camera option:- 8 MP, Flash, Autofocus, LED Flash
7. Preferred operating system:- Android 2.3
8. Preferred connectivity options:- 3G, Wi-Fi
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc):- GPS
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc):- Music, photos, Internet
12. Any other info that you want to share:- Look below!

1. At-least 512Mb RAM [ prefer 768mb or More ]
2. Internet browsing speed should be moderate
3. Dual-core 1/1.2 GHz or 1.2/1.4 GHz Scorpion Cpu with Decent Gpu

Help me out ...Thanks..

OP
Mainak23

Mainak23

Journeyman
I think Galaxy Note screen is too big ..5.3" is too big ..just in my opinion ,, what about Motorola RAZR XT910 or HTC Sensation ??

aroraanant

Explorer
Well Xperia S will not be coming to India atleast before a month and will be priced around 30-35k.
I agree with you the Note is lil big but not that big that it can't get fit is your pocket.Its an amazing device and is worth every penny.I suggest you to have a look at it and use it for a while and then decide.
I won't suggest you to buy S2 as it is pretty old and common now.And hopefully its price will decrease in sometime...
And have a look at HTC Sensation XE also its a very good phone.
I haven't used RZR so won't comment on that.

OP
Mainak23

Mainak23

Journeyman
Well Xperia S will not be coming to India atleast before a month and will be priced around 30-35k.
I agree with you the Note is lil big but not that big that it can't get fit is your pocket.Its an amazing device and is worth every penny.I suggest you to have a look at it and use it for a while and then decide.
I won't suggest you to buy S2 as it is pretty old and common now.And hopefully its price will decrease in sometime...
And have a look at also its a very good phone.
I haven't used RZR so won't comment on that.

Thanks for ur reply ...i will take a look at Samsung note..can you give some opinion about HTC Sensation XE ? is it better than S2?

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
I would suggest you to go for Sensation XE. As per my experience, Sensation XE beats Galaxy S 2. Plus the bundled beats audio are just fab. The phone will cost you around 30k. I would suggest you to look for XE in the local stores. Online... you will have to pay 1.5k more (Letsbuy price: 31.5K)

OP
Mainak23

Mainak23

Journeyman
Thanks for the replies...will take a look at Samsung note ..Can any1 tell me about HTC Sensation XE?

ithehappy

Human Spambot
I think Galaxy Note screen is too big ..5.3" is too big ..just in my opinion ,, what about Motorola RAZR XT910 or HTC Sensation ??
I think the price of Sony Xperia S will be more than 35k or so ...
Sh!t, forgot about Droid RAZR, its great. But keep in kind it has locked bootloader, otherwise a great phone.
Will you really bear a LCD screen in Xperia S? And no way it will be 35k, max 31-32k.
So in short, either GS II or Razr. Or Note if you bear its size.
Forget others I'll say.......

OP
Mainak23

Mainak23

Journeyman
If i can get Xperia S within 31k or so then i wanna go for that ..cause the specs n look are awesome..i can wait a month or so for that...otherwise Droid RAZR or Samsung note...Galaxy s2 good bt its bit common n bit old i think in my opinion..

what about galaxy nexus?..how much it costs ? and is there any new nexus coming?

randomuser111

Technomancer
Nexus's screen is much brighter than Xperia S

abhidev,
I don't understand why you had to resurrect this ancient thread ?:-?
And second FYI Galaxy Nexus screen is way dimmer than Xperia S's super bright display. And you stated the complete opposite.

Anyway mods lock this thread so nobody else raises it back from the dead.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom