Suggest me a Good Strategy Game !

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
hi guys..

i just want a good strategy game.. a realxing , building , managing game..

just like AOE without war.. or little war..

has anyone played townsmen on mobile ?

*www.pocketgamer.co.uk/r/Mobile/Townsmen+5/review.asp?c=5533

just like this game..

i was searching a lot and got port royale 2 .. a old game though..

and found "be rich " from bigfish games... ( a small game )

i just need a good game ..

please suggest a few ..

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
i was also searching for something like freelancer ... remmeber guys ?? the demo digit gaveyears back...

man wht a game...

is there anyother game thewisecrab ?

i just want a gave to manage , make money... u know..

something like rollercoaster tycoon... ( i have tried it though and also zoo tycoon )

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
Try these games

Caesar III and IV
Civ City Rome
Civilization IV
Zeus (This one is awesome and as u said, no wars and only thing is you have to manage the city from scarcity of basic needs)

And
Sim City 3000 (Classic game)
Cinema Tycoon (One of my favorite in tycoon games)

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
I think you would like the Simcity line of products? The problem with Caesar and Civilization is at some point you are going to have to go for War. Age of Empires, Rise of Nations, Warcraft, Civilization, Battle for Wesnoth (You arent exactly building anything), Freeciv etc. Theres quite a few more but Id have to dig through my RTS pile to find them :D

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
is caesar / civilisation turn based ??
Nope. All you need to do is Build a city , manage it , and make sure that no one leaves your city coz of scarcity of basic needs. Thats it. Here you dont have to involve in any wars , but Civilization is far different from this.
I like Civilization IV coz of its combat system and like the big cannons even defeats a dragon warship..:shock:

yippee

lost in my world
any of these?
*www.strategy-gaming.com/reviews/railroad_tycoon2/rr2_04.jpg
*www.linux-mag.com/images/2000-02/img2/review_03.gif
*img.hexus.net/v2/internationalevents/gc_2006/railroads/railroads_large_2.jpg*www.activewin.com/reviews/software/games/z/zoo_tycoon/ingame_zoo_1.jpg
*opcug.ca/public/reviews/Graphics/zootycoon.jpg
*www.games2download.com/images/roller-coaster-tycoon2-screen-big2.jpg
*www.socketzone.com/modules/tutorials/images/5/1105350488/RollerCoasterTycoon3_1.jpg
*www.kidsonthenet.org.uk/tell/roller2.gif
*www.crunchgear.com/wp-content/uploads/cossacks2.jpg
*www.sg.hu/kep/2000_12/european_wars_hir1209_02.jpg
*www.cdaccess.com/gifs/screen/cossack1.jpg

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
rajkumar_pb

Civilization IV is a turn-based game in which the player builds an empire from very limited initial resources. All standard full-length games begin in 4000 BC with a settler who builds a single city. From there, the player expands an empire while contending with rival nations, using the geography, developing infrastructure, and encouraging scientific and cultural progress. By default, players can win the game by accomplishing one of five goals: conquering

i got it from wiki.....

@ yippee

i have tried most of em...

RCT is my fav... may it was the one made be into more of a strategy game lover...

RCT 1 was simply awesome..

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
rajkumar_pb

Civilization IV is a turn-based game in which the player builds an empire from very limited initial resources. All standard full-length games begin in 4000 BC with a settler who builds a single city. From there, the player expands an empire while contending with rival nations, using the geography, developing infrastructure, and encouraging scientific and cultural progress. By default, players can win the game by accomplishing one of five goals: conquering
i got it from wiki.....

@ yippee

i have tried most of em...

RCT is my fav... may it was the one made be into more of a strategy game lover...

RCT 1 was simply awesome..

can somebody fix the Qucik reply bug ?:x

Last edited:
OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
sorry this " error on submitting is killing...

how about settlers guys ???

i dont know the game name.. i played long back... where a guy used to chop meat ..and do some stuff... it was fun watching and playing..

i am actually going thru loads of strategy games in gamespot...

but dont know wht to choose...

i dont want to waste my bandwi.........(ooppppssss ) on some sh!t game...

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
^^ Yeah i knew that it was a damn bug. Leave it.
Anyhow had you play Stronghold . Its really nice dude. BTW dont *d/l* all games. Just post the named of the games here if you're in doubt. We'll help you :D

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
yeah that will do..

here goes..

The Settlers: Rise of an Empire

how is it ?
saw the video.. was just perfect...

suggestions ?

Status
Not open for further replies.