Suggest Me a Good Gaming PC

mako_123

Ambassador of Buzz
1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: Playing Games like Fifa 13, Latest versions of COD, Assassins Creed, Battlefield series , running Visual Studio 2012, Eclipse, Photoshop. Installing Virtual PC ...

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:Initially i want to spend around 30-35k on a good processor, motherboard, Cabinet, card . I want to keep upgrading it over 2-3 month period.

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans:Yes (but after some months)

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Windows 7 64bit , Windows 8.

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: 500GB

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans:No , already having benq 24 inch full hd monitor and Samsung 20 inch Monitor

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: Already Have Monitor, Speakers, keyboard, Mouse so no need for buying that

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In September End

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: I will build it.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Pune .. Can buy stuff locally or can order them online also. Both are fine

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
Ans: I am thinking of going for i5 2500k processor. Please suggest motherboard based on that. I am thinking of getting a Graphics card that supports multiple monitor (more than 2). Please suggest me a good config

mandarpalshikar

Why So Serious ???
Please search thorugh forum before opening new thread.
Hope the below thread helps you. It has same budget as that of you and similar requirement.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/pc-components-configurations/162515-suggest-me-gaming-system.html

Top Bottom