suggest me a good cool and quiet cabinate for this monster

Status
Not open for further replies.

mohit

The Hardware Labs
darklord said:
Asus Vento avaialable in India and the price revolves around 10k

i dint know .. i had checked with rashi peripherals and they dint have any clue about it ... can u tell us who stocks it in india and is it worth that "only 4 rich" tagged price ??

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
If Im correct, I heard or read somewhere ( Think it was on a different forum) that the Antect P180 cabinet as well as the Antec TruePower 2.0 series are now available in India. You could check those out.

*www.antec.com/us/productDetails.php?ProdID=81800
*www.antec.com/us/pro_p_truepw.html

But Im pretty sure both together are going to cost an arm or a leg :lol:

darklord

Cyborg Agent
Antec P180 kicks some SERIOUS A**

Awesome Cabinet.Too much thinking gone into making this case.Piece of art i must say

OP
A

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
yup thats the beauty i am talking about i saw it at a shop in lamington road it cost 8 grands +500 it has no powersupply so u got to buy that too which makes it a expensive i have read its review in one of the sites syaing its a good cabinate but its pretty small and cramped funny huh it looks so huge but actually its just the casing outside whch makes it huge and bulky other wise its not that future proff upgradable cabinate so i think i will stick with antec the pi180 looks good even the landoy aslo its preety cheap looks quiet good any ways who lloks at the cabinate my eyes are glued on the moniter i will spend the cash on something like huh oh i will need to to think 3thousand is a lot of cash i will send u the siite were i read its review look at what the reviver felt ok this is the site u will have to find it was some where here

*brnr.proboards36.com/index.cgi?board=Cases

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
The Asus Vento is also a good case. I posted the Antec one just to give you another option in case you liked it.

You could of course buy a regular case and just add a good smps and a couple of fans too it. Dont forget to check out the Iball cabinets I think they mgiht have a few good ones too which should be affordable :D .

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
darky are u sure abt stepping doesn't winchester have dik in the middle sort of

also,how do you know that you will be able to covert 7800 to quadro 4500
are you take 7800gtx sli 256mb

OP
A

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
well most of the bios flash are out soon afor conveting to qudro 6800 gt can easily be converted to a qudro yes ther are none out for 7800 right now but it wont be too long be fore one comes if not 4500 it still can be converted to a 4400 most of the architect of card are same only diffrance is in the drivers i trust soft modders more then nvida as simples as that

mohit

The Hardware Labs
Ibox cabinets suk BIIIIIIIIG TIME .. plase stay away frm them .. they are like "BAHAR SE SUNDAR , SADA HUA ANDAR" .... i found the antec p180 looking gr8 ... anybody know whats the price of the same ??

OP
A

ASH18MARCH

Journeyman
the super lanboy cost us 80 $ in india with tax its spld for 5000 to 5500
the p160 cost us 130 to 160 $ so india it would cost approximatly
8 to 10 k

*www.silentpcreview.com/article254-page1.html

this is were i found the us price the indian price is a approximate it can be higher or lower

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom