Suggest me a Gaming Mouse please

lordirecto

In the zone
Hi,
I am not sure if this is the section to post for Gaming Mouse help. Please feel free to move this thread to the correct location.

As for the help I need, I want to buy a Gaming Mouse. My budget is 3500/-.
The games I play are MOBA, Adventure and RTS(occasionally). And also for daily use.
I had a Logitech G500 mouse until now, which wore out in less than 1 year. So I feel that Logitech mouses are not worth the price. So please do not suggest me any Logitech.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
^ A few extra buttons will help a lot.
I just came across Corsair M90, priced at 3200/- Corsair introduces Vengeance gaming keyboards and mice - Online Best Latest Price Reviews | Features in India
I am currently searching for dealers who sell this mouse, online and in Coimbatore. Please let me know if you know any dealer.

-!Nc0gN!t0-

Right off the assembly line
I use a Razer Deathadder(2.1k)
Along with a Razer Goliathus Gaming Mat Control Ed.(Speed Ed. also available) - Med. Size costed around 700.. smal was 450.
Awesome Combo!

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
okay. Can you suggest me a mouse that will be great on the Razer Destructor? I do agree Deathadder is a good mouse, but is it great for prolonged hours of usage?
What about Corsair M60? Has anyone has any experience with it? It seems to priced at the same range as Deathadder.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
Yes. I claimed warranty and Logitech said they cannot replace the mouse as there are no stocks in India. Asking me to wait for 2 months. So I went in for a refund as I am using my computer with just the keyboard.

Last edited:

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Yes. I claimed warranty and Logitech said they cannot replace the mouse as there are no stocks in India. Asking me to wait for 2 months. So I went is for a refund as I am using my computer with just the keyboard.

So, how much money logitech has refunded??
Here's few mouse within your budget
1)Roccat Kova@2.3k
2)Roccat pyra@2.4k
3)CM Sentinel@3.4k
4)CM Inferno@2.9k
MOUSE - ::::::::::The Ultimate IT Solutions::::::::::
I can assure you about the build quality of ROCCAT product is like a tank.I know because i own roccat kave headset.:)
And aAbout those mouse just checked out the review, choose that suits you the best.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
So, how much money logitech has refunded??

I bought the G500 for 3,300/-. The Rashi Peripherals Service centre says that 2,500/- is the factory cost of G500. So I am getting only 2,500/-.

d6bmg, I have no idea why Rashi Peripherals told me that there are no stocks in India. But I guess it is all for good, as I get a refund.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
For next time always visit Neoteric Inforatique Ltd. for RMA any logitech product.Here their address at Coimbatore
Office
No 7, SRT Nagar,
SF No 186/3,
Ganapathy Village,
Coimbatore – 641 006.
Hello: 0422 - 2523534 / 2524534
Fax: 0422-4374534
coimbatore@neoteric.co.in
They given me a rs 910/-(logitech H250) headset for defective Logitech Clear-chat premium headset Rs 620/- headset.They simply rocks.Lot better than Rashi.

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
Logitech has divided dealers based on the component. Gaming mouse is handled by Rashi. I had to visit 3 logitech dealers to get the correct information and make them accept the RMA.

Sarath

iDota
Pls take Logitech G500. They have a better warranty than razer.

My imperator with faulty button was not even replaced

OP
lordirecto

lordirecto

In the zone
Sarath, after reading your post, I am having second thoughts about buying a gaming mouse now. From my experience, I feel that G500 is not a good mouse as it wore out within a year.
Maybe I must invest in a good quality PMP instead?

Skyh3ck

Cyborg Agent
Sorry.. But what is the warranty on MX518 mouse and who services it in Mumbai.

And is bill require or it can be done on serial number

Top Bottom