Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya
So I was going through the first post and found the Gran Turismo series missing!
It is probably the best racing series out there. I played my first racing game from there!(GT 2 on my PS1)

The series is a definite must play!!

PC only post
I would have added Ninja Gaiden under fighting/hack-n-slash category a long time ago

Flash

Lost in speed
^ Then, there will be 2 threads for XBOX & PS versions.
But, majority of the people are gaming in PC's - So, PC games eats up the list.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
^^ Done ;-)

BTW, anyone played Cryostasis - Sleep of Reason ? This is a underrated master piece IMO and should be added.

Flash

Lost in speed
For the Gamers:

Celebrities in Video Games: 30 Cameos From Big-Name Stars

Am sure, you're not aware of this.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Problem is that RTCW comes under the same category, which was hardly underrated in its time. ;)

netizen3000

GAME ON !!!
Why is Halo 1&2 not in the mega list:cry:, of course i don't need to explain what halo is..
for newbies halo is a scifi first person shooter game developed by bungie studios with the first game released in 2001 and the second released in 2004.
The player gets to play a cybernetically enhanced soldier assisted by an artificial intelligent program.The game play is awesome even when you get to carry only two weapons and two types of grenades,in adittion to that the player gets to ride a variety of vehicles.
So its a must play:-D

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
Problem is that RTCW comes under the same category, which was hardly underrated in its time. ;)

I would love to include it on the 1st post but I'm not the only one who makes the decision which games should be on the first post ;-) so RTCW did not find it's place on the 1st post.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
Add Euro Truck Simulator 2 under Racing/Simulation genre, currently the best in the genre. They have a demo available, so anyone can give it a try.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
That's actually the second one, and new one is the third one. Remember, the original Wolfenstein was the first fps game ever made. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom