Suggest Me a Game [PC]

Do We Need two Separate List of Games ( Sans Indie )

• Yes, A separate list of 100 must play games should be there

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No, All Games sould be under one list only

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
can someone please help me in choosing a game, please tell a game which has a good story like POP series, half life or a very good climax at the end :)
i completed doom 3, is there any other badass horror game? :D

first try Max Payne series - one of the best story and gameplay IMO ( start with MP1 and MP2 ) ;-)

If badass horror game is what you need with good story then nothing better than Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - it's not a game but an experience you won't get with any other game ;-)

avinandan012

Cyborg Agent
Max Payne 1 & 2 best storyline.

but everyone forget the prince of persia two thrones ?? IMO best story line after Max Payne.

miss IGI 1&2 like games ! pure stealth ftw

Raziel

Journeyman
can someone please help me in choosing a game, please tell a game which has a good story like POP series, half life or a very good climax at the end :)
i completed doom 3, is there any other badass horror game? :D

Quake 4 was really really badass imo...If you liked Doom 3 then you should definitely try it :D

btw, Anyone tried Zeno Clash ? :D had a lot of fun playing it :D

RON28

Cyborg Agent
^Alan wake
Dead Space
Bioshock
Witcher Series

thank you :) heard lots of positive comments about bioshock, will try it :)

Good Story
1. Witcher series
2. Dragon Age Origins
3. Assassin's Creed series

Horror games
1. F. E. A. R
2. Dead Space series
3. Alan Wake
4. Silent series

FEAR my favorite ;) alan wake is a horror game or psychological thriller?

first try Max Payne series - one of the best story and gameplay IMO ( start with MP1 and MP2 ) ;-)

If badass horror game is what you need with good story then nothing better than Call of Cthulhu: Dark Corners of the Earth - it's not a game but an experience you won't get with any other game ;-)

Played max payne series, completed MP2 two time :D

that game sounds interesting, will try it, actually made a notepad in my laptop :p wrote all the horror game list first :p

lolz remember the last dialogue?

You know, I think it's important to keep a balance in things. Yeah, balance, that's the right word. Cause the guy who wants too much, risks losing absolutely everything. Of course, the guy who wants too little from life, might not get anything at all :sad:

Max Payne 1 & 2 best storyline.

but everyone forget the prince of persia two thrones ?? IMO best story line after Max Payne.

miss IGI 1&2 like games ! pure stealth ftw

played these game already, :)

Quake 4 was really really badass imo...If you liked Doom 3 then you should definitely try it :D

quake 4??? ok they also have zombies? :razz:

Raziel

Journeyman
quake 4??? ok they also have zombies? :razz:

No zombies maybe, but it's da same type as Doom 3, developed by ID, & even more badass than Doom 3..gitantic spider mechs, monsters & environments..terrific! ..:twisted:..Just check some trailers in youtube. :D

[YOUTUBE]*www.youtube.com/watch?v=T3eVpeltp7s[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
Alan Wake comes under horror as well as physcological thriller.

Yes played Jerico. Good game and also gives you a kind of replay value.

If you like zombie games then play Dead Island, Left 4 dead, Resident Evil series.

Yeah I have played spore. From bacteria to a freaky animal. LOL.

Raziel

Journeyman
from which planet you are? when did u came to earth? :rofl:

I've been not in to heavy gaming for da last couple of years, cuz I'm 27 btw :D ..but Alan Wake was somethin I had been drooling ever since the Xbox release..I was cursing microsoft cuz they kinda made it exclusively for xbox..oh gawd, I must get Alan Wake today itself! :shock: ...Alannnnnnnnnn Wakeupppp I'm comingggggg!!! :D lol

Last edited:

gameranand

Living to Play
^^ Well then good news for you. Both Alan wake and american nighmare are available for pc. There is also a discount for 2nd game I guess. See respective thread for details.

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member

thank you :) heard lots of positive comments about bioshock, will try it :)

Bioshock and it's sequel is good but it may get repetative ;-)

that game sounds interesting, will try it, actually made a notepad in my laptop :p wrote all the horror game list first :p

not that a lot of people will recommend this but once you start playing this you will be indulged into it's world and you will be left with only one word survival and there's no second chance for any of your mistakes - so take a good look at your surrounding and do whatever necessary and don't for get to bolt the doors and use stealth as much as possible.

quake 4??? ok they also have zombies? :razz:[/QUOTE]

No zombies maybe, but it's da same type as Doom 3, developed by ID, & even more badass than Doom 3..gitantic spider mechs, monsters & environments..terrific! ..:twisted:..Just check some trailers in youtube. :D

In simple word - shoot as many as aliens as you want but they are not scary as those on Doom 3.

Anyone played "Spore" ?

Anyone tried Jericho ?..I think It was quite a nice horror fps game. The final levels were really scary :p

^^ Tried it but never felt like completing it though.

BTW, Got 3 new game names Spore, Zeno Clash and Desperados ;-)

Raziel

Journeyman
In simple word - shoot as many as aliens as you want but they are not scary as those on Doom 3.

BTW, Got 3 new game names Spore, Zeno Clash and Desperados ;-)

Seriously this guy scared me more than Doom 3 :D

[YOUTUBE]UQVx4nf_hXE&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
(skip to - 01.49)

& btw, Zeno Clash is a weird one of a kind game :D First person fight & lots of fun :D Check it out!

[YOUTUBE]z2KuQAIlN0w[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom