Suggest Me A CellPhone Within 13K

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
thanks V.Nash & Sujyop........But no Wifi...

i'm confused.....then there's e63...but it doesn't have a good camera and cheap looks...

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
@ Ankit
I have considered that....but it will not be as compatible for viewing web pages..

anyways thanks i'll give a thought though....

but i am looking for more option..some one please:-(

Tamoghno

Padawan
@ Ankit
I have considered that....but it will not be as compatible for viewing web pages..

anyways thanks i'll give a thought though....

but i am looking for more option..some one please:-(

i dont understand what you meant by not compatible for viewing webpages , but i sometimes get memory error when viewing larger webpages on 5800 , which i never got with N85(similar hardware as N79). opera mobile(not mini) is almost unusable on s60 5th because of memory error , but works wonderfully on s60 3rd. i'd prefer N79 for browsing.

if you want a phone for the sake of show-off get 5800 . if you need a practical phone that actualy works get N79.

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
@Tamogho
I am sorry that i didn't expressed myself clearly....i meant that it will be better viewing on larger screens and the text input too will be easy on 5800 for instance...

Last edited:
OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Questions For Those Who Owns Nokia 5800
Now there's no TV out feature available on new stocks.....is it better that i consider it's sibling?...5230 to be precise.

Please tell me if there's anything i'll be missing(Except Wifi) if i choose 5230 instead of 5800...
I need wifi to connect to internet when there's a drop in Service Signal....other wise there;s no need.....so i am not really sure if i am gonna miss it....

sujoyp

Grand Master
except WIFI u will miss 3.2mp cam..no secondry cam(for video calling)..

but the homescreen is much better in 5230:)

heavyarms

Broken In
n82 has best cam outta n series along with n95. n82 has better interface and xenon flash. Get that. It has all the features and great phone overall.

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Hmm i guess i will compromise on camera...and i'll go with Nokia 5800....say what ppl:smile:

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Hey Guys anyone know where to get the best deals for mobile phones in Hyderabad...i mean today i checked Univercell it quoted 13.5k for 5800xm ....
but then again the day before i checked a local store it said for 12.5k....i have been to the same store once for my friend mobile..he was quoting around 2k less compared to other.. i am suspecting it to be grey market store....
what do you guy say, do you have any experience about the same???

I would like to ask those ppl having Wifi

At which places and times you find Wifi useful....(on using internet only please)....

Last edited:
A

ankitsagwekar

what about acer E101 ? only problem with this phone is bad camera + unknown service support also no 3g

phone is sexy phone with 500mgz and 256mb RAM

Tamoghno

Padawan
Hmm i guess i will compromise on camera...and i'll go with Nokia 5800....say what ppl:smile:

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:39 PM ----------

Hey Guys anyone know where to get the best deals for mobile phones in Hyderabad...i mean today i checked Univercell it quoted 13.5k for 5800xm ....
but then again the day before i checked a local store it said for 12.5k....i have been to the same store once for my friend mobile..he was quoting around 2k less compared to other.. i am suspecting it to be grey market store....
what do you guy say, do you have any experience about the same???

I would like to ask those ppl having Wifi

At which places and times you find Wifi useful....(on using internet only please)....

if your college/workplace have wifi then you should consider 5800. but when you're in home you better use PC for internet related stuff.

if you dont need wifi then you can choose 5230 . you dont really lose anything and get better / updated OS.

OP
JamesTryForYou

JamesTryForYou

In the zone
Thanks Tamoghno then i will go for 5230...your advise really helped me...

thanks everybody who contributed in this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom