Suggest LCD Monitor 19"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alive_Hunter

In the zone
I want to buy a LCD Monitor 19" or more
Budget : 9k
Application : Multimedia, Movies and General gaming.

Suggest the best one for my budget.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
19" actually costs less than 6.5k. Look for Samsung or Dell models. My pick would be Samsung 2033SW which is a 20" display (given that you have a decent GPU)

Vensanga

Journeyman
You have enouf budget for buying a better LCD's and why are u lokking for 19 inches or more..go for dessibond's Samsung and it will surely amazed u...

navisangha

Journeyman
plz let me knw... ver can i get Non wide monitor 19-20 " for games.....

I play mainly CS and AOE II ... they look crap in wide screen monitors.... as sides become black due to non supported resouliotn

Or will widescreen be ok??

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Did you check online for solution to make aoe II do widescreen? afaik, it shouldn't be an issue.

This looks a bit good refernce: *forum.notebookreview.com/showthread.php?t=122655

But you better post the same query here: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=92745&page=91

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
current gen and future Movies and videos are optimized for widescreen
current gen and future are optimized for widescreen

Just for one game, is there a need to go for a non-widescreen display????

navisangha

Journeyman
ya ... i think ur right ...... lol ..... but i smtimes fear ..... i have a flat CRT 17" already , then if its resoultion ll be same as precios then 2" more wont count wat say ?? or shd i go for 20 " ??

actually i wasnt to play at 1280*1024 .... wat do u say?
coz my budget is 10k

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
you will find huge difference in using 17" CRT and 20" LCD. I moved from 15" CRT to 19" widescreen LCD and that certainly was right move.

navisangha

Journeyman
wtf !! i just caled a guy he said he ll give me an option that u can convert samsung wide into Square whenever i want into square

Vensanga

Journeyman
Hey wanna hear abt my problems...I'm using CRT17 inches for more than a year and when ever i play games or watched movies or doing anything in my computer my eyes would suffer leading to a sweal in the eye and often had a sty which is very disturbing and painful..and at night when i stayed up last infront of my 17CRT i never get up early in the morning and gives me a pain in my eyes...But the problem's gone when i swithced to 19inch LCD and am very glad that i get it...For me Good bye to CRT and Hello to LCD....But thats just me...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom