Screen: 15.6 inch
Resolution: 1920x1080
Battery life: 4 Hrs or more
Graphics: Nvidia 1GB
Other Priorities: Subwoofer, Curved keys design
Thank you all in advance.

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
Am looking for the same thing. It's a bit hard to get something that is not mainly charging you for the Brand/Looks. That basically removes the Vaios, MacBooks and alienware laptops from my list

The best I've found till now has been the Dell XPS which I upgraded as far as it would go. The biggest plus is the amazing aftersales support of Dell.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
OP, Fill the questionnaire first ....
AND if FHD screen is not very important , go for Y500, it has the best performance @70k

RON28

Cyborg Agent
Samsung S05IN will give you around 4-5 hours of battery back up with sub woofers and 900p screen, closest is Dell 17R SE followed by Lenovo Y500.

Better compromise on your needs and get any one of this, or try to get Asus gaming laptop (ROG) in 55K and pay rest of the money for import duties and taxes.

Flipkart's Lenovo Y500 has came with nice offers til 15th august. better a have look at it.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
Samsung S05IN will give you around 4-5 hours of battery back up with sub woofers and 900p screen, closest is Dell 17R SE followed by Lenovo Y500.

Better compromise on your needs and get any one of this, or try to get Asus gaming laptop (ROG) in 55K and pay rest of the money for import duties and taxes.

Flipkart's Lenovo Y500 has came with nice offers til 15th august. better a have look at it.
Does ASUS provides International Warranty??

But the availability in India is still a mystery. I am also waiting for it to launch. Going to buy one, once available.

Wait till September, you will get some info. Now a days most of the companies have'nt upgraded their latest flagship laptops with Core i7 Haswell yet. They are clearing their old stocks and some are waiting for Windows 8.1 release

$hadow

Geek in making
Wait till September, you will get some info. Now a days most of the companies have'nt upgraded their latest flagship laptops with Core i7 Haswell yet. They are clearing their old stocks and some are waiting for Windows 8.1 release

Yup hope to see device soon. Have been waiting for y510p and this one for a long time and now looks like the time for ending my wait is going to end soon.

IF you can increase your budget by just 8K you can get the laptop that I recently purchased, and you will not regret a single bit of it

nitheeshr

Broken In
asus authorised reseller.. Asuslaptopindia.com - Asus Notebook, Asus laptop, buy asus laptops, buy asus laptop online, buy Asus Laptops, compare Asus Laptops, Asus Laptop price in tamilnadu, Asus Laptop Price, Asus Laptop prices

Top Bottom