Hd202, Audio technica M20
For portable headphones
PX100 , AKG K403
For IEMs best choices will be
Soundmagic E30, E10, Brainwavz M1, Pro alfa

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
very short OP....anyway:

Ozone Products | XTREME GRAFIX | Where Indian Gaming Is Rendered (ozone spark / attack)

Corsair HS1A Gaming Headset

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
What about the Ozone Attack

a more-than-decent headset for gaming. has plentiful of bass (that means gratifying explosion effects in games :punch:). don't expect it to excel at music, though it performs decent enough in it. for gaming as a priority and at your budget, its well recommended. check out these reviews:

Ozone Attack Review #1

Ozone Attack Review #2

monixcute

Right off the assembly line
can yuou suggest which one is better between e10 and e30 as both of them are in near same budget..i do like some more bass but cant sacrifice details for that..so if anyone has auditioned both of them, what would you suggest?

gulati.ishank

Broken In
@moxicute ,check out these threads for E10 and E30.
I am using E30 currently and for me isolation is sufficient.From what i have heard E10 have better bass and isolation ,and E30 is more detailed and comfortable.
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/audio/154844-klipsch-image-s3-vs-senn-cx270-vs-brainwavz-m2.html
Random IEM / Headphone Rants - Page 48

sujayraj

Broken In
Hi, I was planing to purchase a new pair of earphones. Just confused with so many brands and peoples review. I've sort listed some brands and models. Please tell me which gives Good Bass, Soft and Sparkling Treble, Good Mid Range and good Reliability (at least for one year)?

Sony - MDR-XB21EX/B
JBL - Tempo
SoundMAGIC - PL30
Creative - EP-630
Denon - AHC - 260
Sennheiser - CX 180
Skullcandy - Black - Riot / Smoking Buds
Brainwavz - Pro Alpha

Top Bottom