suggest game for kid w/low end PC

Status
Not open for further replies.

nix

all games that i have now are inappropriate for him[3rd or 4th grade] and i cant think of anything other than that toy racing game re-volt. pls suggest no-gore, adult content simple games that will run on low-end pc for kids...

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Well u can try popcap games - Feeding Frenzy, Cake Mania and all. You can also try Ice age 2 or Madagascar.

s18000rpm

ಠ_ಠ
Spongebob Squarepants :D

go here, its all for KIDS only
*www.gamespot.com/games.html?type=f...ames&dlx_type=all&date_filter=all&sortdir=asc

jz2linkinpark

Ambassador of Buzz
Indyan said:
Harry Potter games. All you gotta do is click.
u still gotta fight undead stuff and demons though...like in the last level of hp 4 and dementors of hp 3
i suggest dynomite, finding nemo etc.
if u want a game suitable for a certain age rating...just have a look at the outside cover, you'll probably find an esrb rating...

izzikio_rage

Technomancer
just pick any new animated movie for kids and in all probality there is a game for it...If you are looking for education games you can always go for the carmen sandiego series

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
I have 3 kids aged 9, 8 n 5 they r currently playing Incredibles,King Kong & Spiderman. Accordin 2 me a low end pc is a P3 with a 810 chipset but others consider my current config 2 b low end. So if u can tell me what ur low end config is, i'll not only suggest atleast 100 games but will also give'm 2 u 4 free if ur willing 2 pick'm up...that is a promise...as i have many games 4 kids that age.

Flash Based Games are a good choice
Here are some sites
1)miniclip.com(also games available 4 download)
2) 2flashgames.com

hard_rock

Salieri Family
If u r a subscriber of Digit then why dont u check out the Small games section in Digit CDs. Other wise I recommend POPcap games... depends on the kids liking.. also try Pocket Tanks..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom