Suggest : Books/Novels to read

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
Guys, I am looking for some good books, to spend some of my remaining vacation. I would like to ready any genre. Suggest me some good one's.

And plz no Harry Potter books, I hate them.

sourav123

Thinking Different
Try Michael Crichton. I have read three of his books:

1. Prey (Excellent Read)
2. State of Fear
3. The Andromeda Strain.

There are some others also.

shady_inc

Pee into the Wind...
Just finished reading Prisoner of Birth - Jeffrey Archer.Very nice.!!
Another good book is The Alchemist - Paulo Coelho.Is a bit on the spiritual side.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
lord of the rings...

will keep u hooked for a month...

i loved it.. it wont be boring a bit...

next if u want adventure go for books from clive cussler.. ( remmeber sahara movie ?? - its the adaptation of clive cussler novle )
next go for usual shidney shelton.. - fun/fast/matter ( *** ) / story.. everyone loves it...

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
^^ dude you like clive cussler too? :) I personally dont like sidney sheldon, jeffrey archer, stephen king.

You can read Robin Cook's books like Chromosome 6. They are medical mysteries but you dont have to know any medical stuff to understand.

Also, Dan Brown has these four novels which are very good - Angels & Demons, Da Vinci Code, Digital Fortress and Deception Point.

Any book of Clive Cussler is good. He writes underwater exploration novels, and I've read every single one of his Dirk Pitt adventures. Excellent stuff.

Temple and Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Reilly. They are a very light read, and quite comical, and action packed.

Robert Ludlum wrote excellent novels, and very catchy titles too, and pretty action-packed.

I've got more authors in my mind, but I guess this is enough for now.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
^^^^^^ Same taste.... read most of the books u said... and of course.... childish books like Bartemius trilogy... eragon.. eldest.... Artemis Fowl series... Matthew Reilly's "Ice Station + Hell Island" omnibus (came cheap :D)

Have to try the Clive Cussler guy... seems promising..

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
The Bourne Identity by Robert Ludlum. if you like the movie.. then you till like the novel even more. This was the first novel which I bought and totally satisfied :)

dheeraj_kumar

Legen-wait for it-dary!
@koolbluez

I havent read Ice Station yet. I just finished The Odessa File by Frederick Forsythe, and started The Fist Of God by the same author. Pretty good one, but it ended far too quickly in my opinion. Its a pretty good read, about nazis.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
^^ dude you like clive cussler too? :) I personally dont like sidney sheldon, jeffrey archer, stephen king.

You can read Robin Cook's books like Chromosome 6. They are medical mysteries but you dont have to know any medical stuff to understand.

actually i too dont lkike sidney shelton... i dont feel like reading a novel whenever i sit start readinga sidney shelton novel... its my p.s view..
clive cussler is awesome .. and DIrk PItt serioes is the best one...

as for robin cook... i do better uderstand those terms... coz its my dept..
but havent read any of his... didnt find time...

Also, Dan Brown has these four novels which are very good - Angels & Demons, Da Vinci Code, Digital Fortress and Deception Point.

Any book of Clive Cussler is good. He writes underwater exploration novels, and I've read every single one of his Dirk Pitt adventures. Excellent stuff.

Temple and Seven Ancient Wonders by Matthew Reilly. They are a very light read, and quite comical, and action packed.

+1

dan brown is awesome .. except deception point... it was too llengthy.. i stopped in the mid way...

Robert Ludlum wrote excellent novels, and very catchy titles too, and pretty action-packed.

I've got more authors in my mind, but I guess this is enough for now.

ray|raven

Think Zen.
Robert Ludlum, Sam Bourne, Dan Brown.

Robert Ludlum' books are awesome ones, though some people tend to think the endings are too simple for all the hype we face throught the book.

Dan Brown's books are all almost the same.
Guy n Gal get together in an awkward situation , end up facing a villain they thought was the good guy all along.

Hows the Last Testament by Sam Bourne? Thinkin of getting it.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
Robert Ludlum' books are awesome ones, though some people tend to think the endings are too simple for all the hype we face throught the book.

Dan Brown's books are all almost the same.
Guy n Gal get together in an awkward situation , end up facing a villain they thought was the good guy all along.

Hows the Last Testament by Sam Bourne? Thinkin of getting it.

true brother.....

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Next.. was a Rated-M novel... but a good read.. regd genetic research... almost feels near-futuristic=possible to happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom