Suggest ASUS mobo + AMD 64 fx best combination

Status
Not open for further replies.

akshayt

Wise Old Owl
M2N from Asus is known for only troubles and they are good for nothing. Don't even touch them. Although I have read about M2N E and SLI, I wouldn't risk it without enough research.

OP
boomstation2

boomstation2

Broken In
akshayt said:
M2N from Asus is known for only troubles and they are good for nothing. Don't even touch them. Although I have read about M2N E and SLI, I wouldn't risk it without enough research.

Ohh now..its really making my head bump on table... Thanks Akshay for the recommendation. I really planed to buy the M2N-VM DH board. I thought it will serve me better.

Now pls can u suggest something better for me...Give me out few combinations. pls elaborate regarding DDR or shud go..for DDR-2

All my other friends pls ..give me ur comments on this. I really buy 1 system yaar..!!

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
If the Asus mobo for AM2 is crap get an AM2 mobo from MSI or Gigabyte.
I suggest the MSI K9NGM2 or the MSI K9NGM. I don't know the cost but they won't be too expensive. Both have onboard graphics based on Geforce 6150 and 6100 chipset respectively. Get either of these motherboards, X2 3600+ and 1 GB DDR667 RAM.

OP
boomstation2

boomstation2

Broken In
drvarunmehta said:
If the Asus mobo for AM2 is crap get an AM2 mobo from MSI or Gigabyte.
I suggest the MSI K9NGM2 or the MSI K9NGM. I don't know the cost but they won't be too expensive. Both have onboard graphics based on Geforce 6150 and 6100 chipset respectively. Get either of these motherboards, X2 3600+ and 1 GB DDR667 RAM.

After lot of confusions regarding processor(939 or AM2 ). I have decided to go for AMD Athlon 64 3800+ X2 (Socket AM2)...tell me thr prices for this in Mumbai...pls.

Now I wanna go for the good Mobo.....

Confusions between Asus & MSI.. b'coz few suggested that ASUS M2N series gotta Problems. I thought of going for MSI Boards..
Let me know how is the performance of the boards..of MSI

1. MSI K9NGM2 ........... Pls give me prices..

2. MSI K9NGM............pls give me prices..

3. ASUS M2NPV-VM .......prices pls

4. ASUS M2NPV-VM .....prices pls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom