Suggest Android phone for 13k for sister

gohan89

Broken In
1. Budget? Rs 13,000 max.
2. Display type and size? 4.3"-4.5"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? Samsung/HTC/LG/Nokia/Sony preferably and also open to other brands which have good after sales service in Kolkata.
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. 5MP with flash.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).Android preferably but am open and hesistant to Windows 8(due to lack of apps).
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)3G, WiFi.
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Multimedia, casual gaming a lot,
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
12. Any other info that you want to share.
I saw the Xolo Q800 and Videocon a55HD and I wanted to know whether they have good after sales service and software support..I don't want a phone which loses performance and lags within a year or two..I will not be buying for atleast 3-4 years..

vijju6091

Feeling Gravity
For this Requirement then you should consider WP8 For Once. they Have all essential app IMO. And Lumia 620 Is great deal i am considering one for myself.

Minion

Conversation Architect
1. Budget? Rs 13,000 max.
2. Display type and size? 4.3"-4.5"
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip? Bar
4. Preferred choice of brand? Samsung/HTC/LG/Nokia/Sony preferably and also open to other brands which have good after sales service in Kolkata.
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera. 5MP with flash.
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).Android preferably but am open and hesistant to Windows 8(due to lack of apps).
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)3G, WiFi.
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)? Multimedia, casual gaming a lot,
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?
12. Any other info that you want to share.
I saw the Xolo Q800 and Videocon a55HD and I wanted to know whether they have good after sales service and software support..I don't want a phone which loses performance and lags within a year or two..I will not be buying for atleast 3-4 years..

get lumia 620

pmkarun

Broken In
Go for Lumia if it is the first smartphone...
Also as you ll not be purchasing mobile for 3 to 4 yrs you can get NOKIA.. Its so durable..

dude1

Journeyman
If you are not going to buy phone for 3 4 yrs get something futureproof like xperia l by stretching ur budget... or You can get samsung galaxy core locally for 13k or here Buy Online Samsung Galaxy Core I8262 Mobile Phone (Blue). Shop from tradus.com MOBMNYIHWCYGCGZU ...

Top Bottom