Status
Not open for further replies.

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I also use a wacom tablet, though a smaller size than ajay's.

You can get the indian price of different models from here *www.wacom.co.in/price/price.php

Distributors list is here: *www.wacom.co.in/distributor/dist_index.php You can also look in for local resellers at this link, just click it and select the city and you will get lost of info.

Distributors in delhi:

Unicorn Infosolutions Pvt. Ltd.
New Delhi Office:
A-234, Shivalik, Malviya Nagar
New Delhi -110017
Tel: +91-11-26688171 / 26685817
Mobile: +98-11-165858
Fax: +91-11-26688171

Trifin Information Technology Pvt. Ltd.
Head Office:
4th floor, Kundan house, 16 - Nehru Place
New Delhi -110 019
Tel: 011-46597000
Fax: 011-26436447
E-mail: info@trifin.in
Contact person: Mr. Nitin Aggarwal, Director

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
I am using the Bamboo fun series tablet (model: CTE-450S....silver color)its 6"x 4" and it cost me 5k approx inclusive of all.

Package contains:
1 tablet
1 cordless pen (no batteries required........its a wacom patented technology)
4 spare pen tips
1 cordless mouse
1 data cable, mini usb to usb(no external power required)
Driver CD

john_the_ultimate

No pain....No gain
No problem till date and I usually use it with corel painter X and photoshop CS2. The pressure sensitivity is a real bonus, something you just can't have with a mouse. And since pen is cordless (it comes with a pen stand also) its really easy to use.
But you have to get use to it, if you are first time user. And if accuracy is what you want, you will get it.

Last time I enquired about Intuos A5 it was priced around 13.5k + VAT.

Last edited:
OP
gaurav_indian

gaurav_indian

CG Artist
No problem till date and I usually use it with corel painter X and photoshop CS2. The pressure sensitivity is a real bonus, something you just can't have with a mouse. And since pen is cordless (it comes with a pen stand also) its really easy to use.
But you have to get use to it, if you are first time user. And if accuracy is what you want, you will get it.

Cool thanks for info.:)Yes i am a first time user.Never used wacom's before.But there is always a first time.I cant paint with mouse.:mad:There is no pen pressure and flow with mouse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom