Suggest a TV tuner card

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolsunny

Journeyman
hi guys,
I need a External tv tuner card. I am using CRT now but have a plan to buy TFT monitor in near future..So suggest me a good external tv tuner card which produce good pic & sound quality.It must be compatible with CRT & TFT.My buget is 1500.

Last edited:

dissel

Cyborg Agent
Check Tech-Com SSD-TV-722 which is Digit "Best Buy Silver" winner in April 2007 TV Tuner shootout in External Segment.....

Digit quote the price Rs.1700/-,Hope this is now 1500/-
I bought it in May, and cost for me Rs.2000/- (icl vat).You can use it both LCD and CRT.

*img440.imageshack.us/img440/9920/27042007004bs7.th.jpg

OP
coolsunny

coolsunny

Journeyman
thnx a lot for reply..hope i will get this tv tuner in market..
Can u tell me which one is the Best Buy Gold winner in April 2007 Digit??tell me its price too..
& any other opinioins...

dissel

Cyborg Agent
^^^In External Segment AVerMedia AVerTV Box7 is the "Best Buy Gold" winner, Digit quote the price Rs.7500/-.

The Best feature in its class,Check the product page
According to digit,The Best TV Signal reception to all of them.
They somewhere said that it beats Internal/USB Segment too...in the field of Signal reception.
But it is too pricy.

This is the only card which support VGA-VGA connection,All other(Digit tested) have VGA-Din (Propwritery Cable), it not an issue though....if VGA-Din cable available in your place or you lost the original one.

One thing you remember you can't record the video/picture into your hdd directly from the card,This is the only drawback of these External cards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom