Suggest a tablet with note taking facility

hapdtop

Broken In
I wish to buy a tablet for mainly note taking purpose and browsing.
So I prefer those with active digitizer
Screen size: at least 7". preferably 10"
Network: 3G not essential but if there its well and good
Good battery backup
Budget: upto 30k
Kindly add your suggestions

Sujeet

Undead!!!
Any Tab (Ipad or Android) has a plethora of apps for notetaking ,Evernote being most popular and effective of them all is available for all major Platforms.

Just decide if you want an Ipad or Android tab.
If Android tab is your choice then go for Galaxy Tab 750. or Acer Iconia A502.

Last edited:

Shah

Cyborg Agent
Any Tab (Ipad or Android) has a plethora of apps for notetaking ,Evernote being most popular and effective of them all is available for all major Platforms.

I agree that any tab can be used for note-taking. But, A stylus will make more sense.

Shah

Cyborg Agent
@ajayritik and @Sujeet: Guys, I am not talking about Galaxy Note GT-N7000 phablet. I was talking about Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet which is yet to launch and it has a 10.1 inch screen.

Sujeet

Undead!!!
@ajayritik and @Sujeet: Guys, I am not talking about Galaxy Note GT-N7000 phablet. I was talking about Galaxy Note 10.1 Tablet which is yet to launch and it has a 10.1 inch screen.

Sorry for that.
I thought that its about Galaxy Note Phablet.

Anyways if its worth the wait then OP should bet on that only though i have no idea about what its gonna be like.

OP
H

hapdtop

Broken In

I think ipad, Galaxy Tab 750 and Acer Iconia A502 dont have an active digitizer
Correct me if I am wrong

HTC flyer is an option but its not available in the retail stores and many web sites

HTC Flyer Handwriting Test - YouTube

Galaxy Note would be the best for taking notes but AFAIK it hasn't launched in India.

true..its hasn't launched in India

Now I have only one option samsung galaxy note mobile

:|can any one of you tell me your writing experience on resistive touch screens
If its better than a capacitive screen then I can go for AKASH or the BSNL tab

Shah

Cyborg Agent
If you are going to use touchscreen for the first-time, Go ahead with aakash or pantel. If you are using a capacitive touchscreen device, Dont even think of them. I have a Samsung Champ and my bro has a Sony LWW. I have used both, back-to-back. I feel bad about my phone's touchscreen after using LWW

Top Bottom