Suggest a replacement for LG G2 under 25k

the.one

In the zone
Do let us know the experience. It's a fantastic device, if you are not bothered about the gyro. Post some sample camera pics.

Yes its a good device & its from moto (thats the reason i got hooked onto it, otherwise I wouldn't have gone for a SD615 device by any means).

On hindsight I'm still thinking if the OPO would still be an overall better device.
X Style is still on my radar since flipkart is not going to deliver X Play within the next 10 days.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Yes its a good device & its from moto (thats the reason i got hooked onto it, otherwise I wouldn't have gone for a SD615 device by any means).

On hindsight I'm still thinking if the OPO would still be an overall better device.
X Style is still on my radar since flipkart is not going to deliver X Play within the next 10 days.

X style will come sometime around mid October. Price should be around 25 and 28k.

Motorola stock Android design is pretty optimized. The 2014 moto x pull sot that is quite unbelievable given the small battery.

the.one

In the zone
X style will come sometime around mid October. Price should be around 25 and 28k.

Motorola stock Android design is pretty optimized. The 2014 moto x pull sot that is quite unbelievable given the small battery.

Not sure whether its that optimised for battery life, seen reports where Moto X Play's 3630 mah battery is giving similar backup to the oneplus one.

OP
tkin

tkin

Back to school!!
Not sure whether its that optimised for battery life, seen reports where Moto X Play's 3630 mah battery is giving similar backup to the oneplus one.

With cyanogen mod or other custom os. Put that in X play and you'll get better battery stats.

Minion

Conversation Architect
^use hibernate manager and see the magic it doesn't need exposed framework and is better than greenify.

Top Bottom