Suggest a place to buy hardware in Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delta

Journeyman
I am building a new system and I recently moved to Karnataka. So, I don't know where to find best deal for this stuff. please suggest me place in Bangalore where I can find all of these components at reasonable rate.

BTW, my system config is given below.

Intel C2D E8400
Asus P5Q Mobo
Corsair XMS2 2x2 GB kit
Sapphire HD4850 512MB
Corsair/CCoolerMaster ~450W PSU
Viewsonic 19'' Monitor
WD 500GB SATA2 Hard Drive
Samsung SATA DVDRW
Microsoft/Logitech KB/Mouse Set
800VA UPS

Thank you very much... :)

nvidia

-----ATi-----
If you are willing to take a risk then i would recommend SP Road. Make sure you find out the best shops to go there. Few shops don't provide proper warranty and bill.
And check out the online prices before you go there.

acewin

Point Blanc
Few of the shop names are Railton, Golcha and Preimere Computers, there billing and replacement is ok.

besides have a few suggestion in the config you got here.
Check if you can get Biostar TPower I45
get a better monitor and a 22 inch one. Check with Dell of the prices of 22 inch monitors
and for HDD check on prices of 640GB from WD and seagate. Buy whichever you think being suitable

SMPS is Coolermaster Extreme Power 600W or Corsair 450W

Last edited:
OP
D

Delta

Journeyman
Thanks for your reply. I think I will visit places suggested by @acewin on SP Road.

BTW, I heard about Computer Warehouse on MG Road. But, I think that will cost a littile more than SP Road. Is this place worth taking a look?

nvidia

-----ATi-----
^Yeah thats a nice place too. If you buy in SP road, you might save about 1 or 2k on that config.

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Computer Warehouse price is little bit on a higher side when compared with SP Road shop's pricing. If the differnce is around 100-200 bucks and if your house is nearer to MG Road, Computer warehouse is better choice.

But at SP road, you can bargain, find lot of options unlike Computer Warehouse.

amitash

Intel OCer
Try Zoom computers at SP road...I get all my stuff from there via my dealer...I found no warranty problems...They replaced my 3870x2 twice and one of my PSU's with no issues whatsoever

EDIT: Zoom computers is just above golcha and both of them are run by brothers so you can try either one of them

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
yes. Zoom is a great place to buy. They have awesome stuff that is no where else to be found (in SP Road) like high end liquid cooling systems and more over they are dealers for Cooler Master, Antec etc.

OP
D

Delta

Journeyman
Check if you can get Biostar TPower I45
get a better monitor and a 22 inch one. Check with Dell of the prices of 22 inch monitors
and for HDD check on prices of 640GB from WD and seagate. Buy whichever you think being suitable

SMPS is Coolermaster Extreme Power 600W or Corsair 450W

I will check if Biostar Mobo is available. I did not choose Biostar I45 because previously I have encountered problems finding biostar/foxconn products. On the other side, Asus was easily available.

Anyways, can somone provide me approximate cost of Biostar TPower I45?

For PSU, do you think I will need 600W one or 450W would be enough?

Dell 22'' is a little out of budget, that's why Viewsonic 19''. If there is better alternative in similar price range then please suggest. Thank you.

acewin

Point Blanc
coolermaster 600W costs less than corsair 450W. get any of the two, if wanna reduce cost then certainly CM 600W.
corsair 450W is constant suppy so is equivalent to 550W coolermaster.
Your total power consumption would be around 450-475W so a 600W PSU is recommended. I would say the difference in company offerings, which makes corsair 450W equivalent to the coolermaster 550W.

if you think Dell is out of budget, check LG 22 inch, there cost would be aroun 11K

also Benq E2200HD is available in around 12K

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom