Suggest a new phone for budget 7k

Aakarshan

In the zone
1. Budget?

2. Display type and size?

A good quality display with IPS panel with good viewing angles and with Gorilla Protection below 5".

3. Dual sim?

not necessary

4. Preferred choice of brand?

Sony,Microsoft,Nokia,Samsung,Moto

5. What camera option you want (flash, front facing camera)?

Phone should have good quality camera which can produce okish photos.

6. Preferred operating system? (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, etc).

Windows, Android

7. Preferred connectivity options (3G, 4G ready).

Phone should have all basic connectivity options like BT,Wifi Hotspot,NFC,3G.

8. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, internet, gaming etc)?

I will use it for calling so good call quality is important, playing occasional games(I will try some high end games), browsing and little photography.I would use it for listening music.It would be nice to see if it would have a front camera.

9. Any specific mobile phones in consideration?

Microsoft Lumia 535
Microsoft Lumia 635

10. Any other info that you want to share

The phone should cover all the basic things that are required by a user.The phone should not lag anytime.I will be using it for playing games,browsing,listening music, calling.

OP
A

Aakarshan

In the zone
I am very concern over the build quality so i want to stay away from redmi.
I was browsing phones over the internet and came over some phones

Lenevo A6000 plus
Lumia 730 getting a good deal at 11K.

How good enough are these mobiles.I was wondering what are the things i would notice if i will switch to windows phone from android?
For Lumia 730 i will wait for BBD of flipkart,Maybe i will get a good deal on it from there.Also they are offering 10% off on cards.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!

Lenevo A6000 plus

How good enough are these mobiles.I was wondering what are the things i would notice if i will switch to windows phone from android?
For Lumia 730 i will wait for BBD of flipkart,Maybe i will get a good deal on it from there.Also they are offering 10% off on cards.

Build quality and/or specifications of any sub 10k phones from samsung, sony, htc is a joke compared to that of Redmi series. Even Yu has good enough specifications.

Also Xiaomi phones are better than Lenovo ones in that same budget.

Moto E2 has poor camera so it won't be suited for your needs.

Lenevo A6000 plus

Build quality is good, better than A6000+
Also A6000+ gets heated up quickly

didn't find so in my father's phone in day-to-day usage, albeit yes, without any gaming/watching videos.

If any phone gets heated up without using games n videos then its not worth buying at all. A friend of mine bought A6000+ for his sister & he said that it gets heated up pretty quickly while gaming, compared to his zenfone 5 (normal games, nothing like Asphalt 8)

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
If any phone gets heated up without using games n videos then its not worth buying at all. A friend of mine bought A6000+ for his sister & he said that it gets heated up pretty quickly while gaming, compared to his zenfone 5 (normal games, nothing like Asphalt 8)

ok. yes and mine doesn't, as i had written earlier.

Top Bottom