Suggest a mobo for LGA 1156 proccy

D

Deleted member 26636

Please suggest a motherboard for core i3 540 processor (LGA 1156). My max budget is only Rs. 4000/-. Thanks a lot.

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

yeah i already have it...

Please help guys. It's really urgent.

dibya_kol

In the zone
Please suggest a motherboard for core i3 540 processor (LGA 1156). My max budget is only Rs. 4000/-. Thanks a lot.

Here we go ..
pick any of those ..

Flipkart: Jetway MIH55T-MV2 Motherboard: Motherboard

Flipkart: Biostar TH55B HD Motherboard: Motherboard

Flipkart: Intel DH55PJ Motherboard: Motherboard

Flipkart: ASUS P7H55-M LX Motherboard: Motherboard

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Thanks for the links. by the way, how's the after sales support for jetway and biostar? any idea?

ArcherMcKinley

Right off the assembly line
Biostar boards are usually a hit/miss. Check out reviews on the specific models before you purchase one of their units.

I've always stuck to Asus & Gigabyte, and personally, I think they're the best.

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

So I have decided to go for the intel mobo. I don't mean to overclock and the intel's price is lower. The biostar and jetway boards don't have good reviews so they are not an option. Just need to confirm for one last time if I am making the right choice or not ? Thanks.

Cilus

laborare est orare
Couple of Biostar boards are cheap as well as of standard quality. Also their service is provided by Abacus Peripherals and they are good at providing service.

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Couple of Biostar boards are cheap as well as of standard quality. Also their service is provided by Abacus Peripherals and they are good at providing service.

any one's you'd recommend..the one mentioned by dibya_kol didn't have good reviews..

dibya_kol

In the zone
i am yet to face RMA service of biostar and as cilus says "Abacus Peripherals" provides service of biostar. and jetway is not bad either. but is ur call.

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Thanks for your help guys but I got a mobo from a friend so I am not buying any at the moment. I am also planning to buy a whole new PC in the next 6 months.

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Ok so I have to return that mobo I got from my friend so I am on the lookout for another board again. From the links posted by dibya_kol, the brands I trust are Intel and Asus ( I have no experience with biostar and jetway) but Asus's after sales service is handled by Rashi peripherals, which is pathetic and I've hada bad experience with them in the past.
So, please suggest if there is any board from MSI or gigabyte within the price range of Rs. 4000. Thanks.

techiemaharaj

--> Techie - Maharaj
So, please suggest if there is any board from MSI or gigabyte within the price range of Rs. 4000. Thanks.

For your budget, Gigabyte has a good option - H55m-S2.
Features:
  • LGA 1156 Socket
  • Support upto 8GB DDR3 RAM
  • 6 SATA connectors
  • 1 PCIe
  • 8 USB Ports

I have this mobo and is doing good.
I didnt find this product of Flipkart, so posting other link.
Its should be available for 4-4.5k max.

Official H55MS2 Website

Gigabyte H55M-S2 - India Shoppers

Hope this helps..

OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Thanks techiemaharaj...I'll check that board out..btw, anyone knows what the after sales service of Gigabyte is like ? Hope its better than Asus's.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
D

Deleted member 26636

Ok So, I am going to buy a mobo in a week or two and I am confused between either the Intel DH 55 PJ and the Gigabyte GA H55M S2 . Which one would be a better purchase ? I'd also like to know about the after sales service of Intel and Gigabyte. Which one's better? Also, can anyone tell where the service centers for intel are in mumbai ? Thanks.

Top Bottom